Honey jay - Lee Haye, 'SUfa' radiant priesthood drama

Honey Jay, who shined Street Woman The Fighter, Friendship between Lee Hays priests is a hot topic.SUfa, which started in August, is a reality survival program to find Koreas best street dance crewe. Eight womens Crewe appeared in a hot showdown.Hook, Lachica, Holly Bang, and Coca-ColaN Butter competed in the Live Broadcast Final Round on the 26th, and Holly Bang won first place, Hook second place, Lachika third place, Coca-ColaN Butter finished fourth.The eight leaders who met again on this day were grateful to the crew who made the opportunity to publicize the dance god through SUfa.He also praised his colleagues who had been on a hard journey, respecting each other.In particular, honey Jay said that the Coca-ColaN Butter stage, which had past colleagues, was the most impressive, including Lee Ha-i, who once worked on the same team during the stage of other Crewe.The two men have been a team for seven years, but the team has been broken by the disagreement, and now they belong to different Crewes.Honey Jay, who was reunited in five years at Battle, who was an acronym for SUfa, received a one-on-one dance battle and received everyones attention.During the freestyle dance, they performed exactly the same routine at the same time and revealed the years together. After Battle, they hugged each other and seemed to wash away the deposits of the past.On this day, honey jay said, I was really big, great, cool when I watched the Coca-ColaN Butter childrens stage.If I continued to be with me, I thought that I would not have seen the stage. It was a stage where I thought that my sisters who are together now could not do something because of me or that there might be something I was blocking, he said.Its so difficult, said Lee Hay, who was embarrassed by the praise of the honey Jay.As we appeared as a Coca-ColaN butter team, I think we just wanted to show our own color.I did not have a chance, so I wanted to see the opportunity and show that we are people who can draw these pictures. Especially referring to the honeyjay, Do not you see the movement we are doing every moment?Rather than being tested, I was personally willing to show it now. The relationship between the two people, which has been continuing for such a long time, has increased the immersion of viewers by writing drama without script in SUfa, and it has become a hot topic after the program is over.

Honey jay, who shined 'Street Woman The Fighter', FriEndship between Lee Hay's priests is a hot topic.

'SUfa', which started in August, is a reality survival program to find Korea's best street dance Crewe. Eight women's Crewe appeared in a hot showdown. Hook, Lachica, Holly Bang, and Coca-ColaN Butter competed in the Live broadcast Final Round on the 26th, and Holly Bang won first place, Hook second place, Lachika third place, Coca-ColaN Butter finished fourth.

The eight leaders who met again on this day were grateful to the crew who made the opportunity to publicize the dance god through 'SUfa'. He also praised his colleagues who had been on a hard journey, "respecting" each other.

In particular, Honey jay said that the Coca-ColaN Butter stage, which had past colleagues, was the most impressive, including Lee Ha-i, who once worked on the same team during the stage of other Crewe. The two men have been a team for seven years, but the team has been broken by the disagreement, and now they belong to different Crewes.

Honey jay, who was reunited in five years at Battle, who was an acronym for 'SUfa', received a one-on-one dance Battle and received everyone's attention. During the freestyle dance, they performed exactly the same routine at the same time and revealed the years together. After Battle, they hugged each other and seemed to wash away the deposits of the past.

On this day, Honey jay said, "I was really big, great, cool when I watched the Coca-ColaN Butter children's stage. If I continued to be with me, I thought that I would not have seen the stage. " "It was a stage where I thought that my sisters who are together now could not do something because of me or that there might be something I was blocking," he said.

"It's so difficult," said Lee Hay, who was embarrassed by the praise of the Honey jay. As we appeared as a Coca-ColaN butter team, I think we just wanted to show our own color. I did not have a chance, so I wanted to see the opportunity and show that we are people who can draw these pictures. " Especially referring to the Honeyjay, "Do not you see the movement we are doing every moment? Rather than being tested, I was personally willing to show it now. "

The relationship between the two people, which has been continuing for such a long time, has increased the immersion of viewers by writing drama without script in 'SUfa', and it has become a hot topic after the program is over.