'heyday' Jang Youngran, even ten bodies are short...

Broadcaster Jang Youngran, 43, is having a busy day.On the 24th, Jang Youngran posted a picture on his instagram saying, Yesterday I dyed. Today my mother dyes. When I get old together, my mother grows healthy.The uploaded photo shows Jang Youngran, who dyes his mothers hair directly, concentrating on the dye with a meticulous touch.Husband is going to work today, 365 days of medical care, said Jang Youngran. We have a lot to do today, and we are doing our best today.Jang Youngran was loved by MC of Webentertainment Nego King 2 and welcomed the second day.After shooting a number of ADs and entertainments after Nego King 2, he is currently appearing on comprehensive channel TV Wakanam, Tomorrow is a national singer and SBS FiL For a lifetime.He also appeared on MBC Radio Star last month and he said that he succeeded in dieting from 61kg to 55kg.Recently, Husbands oriental clinic opened and Hospital Mrs. was also obtained.Jang Youngran, who has shared his daily life with Husband through SNS even on a schedule without a break.The netizen said, When I look at my sisters picture, I always smile, Its a girl.I feel like an expert,  I think my mother will be really happy,  I am so cool, my heart is warm, and so on.Jang Youngran married a Physician (40) in 2009 with one male and one female.
Broadcaster Jang Youngran, 43, is having a busy day.On the 24th, Jang Youngran posted a picture on his instagram saying, Yesterday I dyed. Today my mother dyes. When I get old together, my mother grows healthy.The uploaded photo shows Jang Youngran, who dyes his mothers hair directly, concentrating on the dye with a meticulous touch.Husband is going to work today, 365 days of medical care, said Jang Youngran. We have a lot to do today, and we are doing our best today.Jang Youngran was loved by MC of Webentertainment Nego King 2 and welcomed the second day.After shooting a number of ADs and entertainments after Nego King 2, he is currently appearing on comprehensive channel TV Wakanam, Tomorrow is a national singer and SBS FiL For a lifetime.He also appeared on MBC Radio Star last month and he said that he succeeded in dieting from 61kg to 55kg.Recently, Husbands oriental clinic opened and Hospital Mrs. was also obtained.Jang Youngran, who has shared his daily life with Husband through SNS even on a schedule without a break.The netizen said, When I look at my sisters picture, I always smile, Its a girl.I feel like an expert,  I think my mother will be really happy,  I am so cool, my heart is warm, and so on.Jang Youngran married a Physician (40) in 2009 with one male and one female.

BroADcaster Jang Youngran, 43, is having a busy day.

On the 24th, Jang Youngran posted a picture on his instagram saying, "Yesterday I dyed. Today my mother dyes. When I get old together, my mother grows healthy."

The uploADed photo shows Jang Youngran, who dyes his mother's hair directly, concentrating on the dye with a meticulous touch.

"Husband is going to work today, 365 days of medical care," said Jang Youngran. "We have a lot to do today, and we are doing our best today."

Jang Youngran was loved by MC of Webentertainment 'Nego King 2' and welcomed the second day. After shooting a number of ADs and entertainments after 'Nego King 2', he is currently appearing on comprehensive channel TV 'Wakanam', 'Tomorrow is a national singer' and SBS FiL 'For a lifetime'.

He also appeared on MBC 'RADio Star' last month and he said that he succeeded in dieting from 61kg to 55kg. Recently, Husband's oriental clinic opened and 'Hospital Mrs.' was also obtained.

Jang Youngran, who has shared his daily life with Husband through SNS even on a schedule without a break. The netizen said, "When I look at my sister's picture, I always smile," "It's a girl. I feel like an expert, "" I think my mother will be really happy, "" I am so cool, my heart is warm, "and so on.

Jang Youngran married a Physician (40) in 2009 with one male and one female.