'Hackle' Night and more photos, Hong Kong after father's murder at 12...eventually Death

On TVN Mon-Tue drama High Class, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th, Hwang Nayuns childhood was drawn.On this day, Hwang Nayun recalled killing his father who had been drinking and wielding a knife at his mother, Shim Ae-soon (Seo Jeong-yeon), saying, My life is divided into 12-year-old Li Dian and 12-year-old.12-year-old Li Dian? I dont know. I dont remember any of that.Shim Ae-soon took the bankbook containing the money he had collected to Hwang Nayun and kicked him out of the house.Nayun, who was headed for Hong Kong, made a living working part-time at a restaurant and married against Kim Nam-hee, who came to him Gently.It was the first time I had to live the night every day.The first meeting with anziyong was drawn with Hwang Nayuns narration that someone laughed at me Its okay.Meanwhile, Hwang Nayun was hit by an anziyongs car, which had been reunited for a long time, and eventually left for heaven.

On TVN Mon-Tue drama "High Class", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 25th, Hwang Nayun's childhood was drawn.

On this day, Hwang Nayun recalled killing his father who had been drinking and wielding a knife at his mother, Shim Ae-soon (Seo Jeong-yeon), saying, "My life is divided into 12-year-old Li Dian and 12-year-old. 12-year-old Li Dian? I don't know. I don't remember any of that."

Shim Ae-soon took the bankbook containing the money he had collected to Hwang Nayun and kicked him out of the house. Nayun, who was headed for Hong Kong, made a living working part-time at a restaurant and married against Kim Nam-hee, who came to him Gently.

"It was the first time I had to live the night every day. The first meeting with anziyong was drawn with Hwang Nayun's narration that someone laughed at me 'It's okay'.

Meanwhile, Hwang Nayun was hit by an anziyong's car, which had been reunited for a long time, and eventually left for heaven.