'Grade' Shin Min-a X Kim Seon-ho "Thank you for loving the Couple ..

Shin Min-a, Kim Seon-ho and Lee Sang Yi, who are in the village of Gat Village Cha Cha Cha, expressed their gratitude for their affection and sincerity ahead of the final episode today (17th).TVNs Saturday drama Gangmae Cha Cha Cha (directed by Yoo Jae-won, playwright Shin Ha-eun, production studio Dragon/jitist) is a tikitaka healing romance played in Resonance, a sea town full of people, woven by realist dentist Yoon Hye-jin (Shin Min-a) and all-round white-water erythema (Kim Seon-ho) ...From the first broadcast until now, the romance of the Sikhye couple has provided a sweet excitement that makes the heart pound, and the relationship with the resonance villagers has played a role of romance healing romance by conveying the laughter and heartbreaking impression at the same time.In the last broadcast of the Gat Village Cha Cha Cha Cha, which is now leaving only the long-awaited final episode, the past mystery of Kim Seon-ho, which had been hidden in the veil, was revealed and the crisis of peak came.However, as always, Hye-jin kept his side struggling with his constant love for the two-piece, and the villagers hugged him with a constant heart.With the help of such a beloved couple and the people around them, it was expected that the romance of the Sikhye couple would walk only the flower path in the appearance of the two-style to overcome all the pain of the past and overcome it, but there was still another wall in front of them.Hye-jin, who was offered a clinical professors position in Seoul, has not yet decided what choice to make.At the end of the broadcast, the death of the supervisor grandmother (Kim Young-ok), who was the strongest support of Hye-jin and Doo-sik and the biggest adult of the resonance, is drawn, and the new sadness that hit the village is predicted.Among them, Shin Min-a, Kim Seon-ho, Lee Sang Yi, and Yoo Jae-won and Shin Ha Eun will give a sincere end impression to the last broadcast and further amplify the curiosity for the last story of the resonance.In the meantime, I thanked viewers who showed their hot interest and affection by using Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha every weekend night, and expressed their deep affection for this work, including the production team, colleagues, and thanks to the senior actors.Shin Min-a, who proved the power of Roco Queen once again through the role of Yoon Hye-jin in the play, from unique lovely charm to delicate emotional acting, said, I am grateful for your love of Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha.I have been shooting so much for five months that I feel more sorry than I am.It seems that all actors, all the staff, were able to shoot with good energy as much as the love given by viewers.I am grateful that you love not only our Sikhye couple but also the resonances too much. I am grateful to all of my colleagues and senior actors who have been working with Yoo Jae-won, Shin Ha-eun, and all the staff who have worked for the drama.I hope that the time that Hyejin has been working on is a happy time for me, so I hope that our drama will be remembered as a warm rest for many people. Kim Seon-ho, who renewed his new life character through the hero Hong Doo-sik of the ability Manleb resonance, said, I am so grateful for loving Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha.Every day was like a dream and a touch. Actors and all the staff had a lot of memory that had been healing throughout the drama shoot.I hope that you have been healing a lot with our drama.I sincerely thank you for loving the village of Gat Village Cha Cha Cha Cha. Lee Sang Yi, who made a deep impression on viewers through the role of star entertainment producer Ji Sung-hyun, also said, I was grateful that I could be with warm people in a warm resonance.I would like to wish this place to say to all the staff including Yoo Jae-won and Shin Ha-eun, who have made me live as Ji Sung-hyun, that you have been really suffering.I was also really happy to be able to act with Shin Min-a, Kim Seon-ho, and all the actors of the resonance.I am grateful to the viewers who have sent me a big love. He conveyed a message called Always Be healthy with his heartfelt impression, and showed a friendly charm until the end.In addition, director Yoo Je-won, who directed the film, and writer Shin Ha-eun, who wrote the script, also said, I feel sorry for you.Thank you to the hard-working actors, staff and writers. Thank you to the residents of Seokbyeong-ri Cheongha Market, Hwajeong sushi shop president and others and Pohang city officials for cooperating with the filming.I thank all those who watched me last. The writer, Shin Ha-eun, said, I will not forget the resonance of the sea village and this summer for a long time.I thank the actors, staffs, and directors who made the small and ordinary stories big and special, and I hope that the Gat Village Cha Cha Cha Cha has been a warm comfort to the lives of viewers. The final episode will air at 9 p.m. (Photo courtesy: tvN)

Shin Min-a, Kim Seon-ho and Lee Sang Yi, who are in the village of Gat Village Cha Cha Cha, expressed their gratitude for their affection and sincerity ahead of the final episode today (17th).

TVN's Saturday drama 'Gangmae Cha Cha Cha' (directed by Yoo Jae-won, playwright Shin Ha-eun, production studio Dragon/jitist) is a tikitaka healing romance played in 'Resonance', a sea town full of people, woven by realist dentist Yoon Hye-jin (Shin Min-a) and all-round white-water erythema (Kim Seon-ho) ... From the first broadcast until now, the romance of the Sikhye Couple has provided a sweet excitement that makes the heart pound, and the relationship with the resonance villagers has played a role of romance healing romance by conveying the laughter and heartbreaking impression at the same time.

In the last broadcast of the Gat Village Cha Cha Cha Cha, which is now leaving only the long-awaited final episode, the past mystery of Kim Seon-ho, which had been hidden in the veil, was revealed and the crisis of peak came. However, as always, Hye-jin kept his side struggling with his constant love for the two-piece, and the villagers hugged him with a constant heart. With the help of such a beloved Couple and the people around them, it was expected that the romance of the Sikhye Couple would walk only the flower path in the appearance of the two-style to overcome all the pain of the past and overcome it, but there was still another wall in front of them. Hye-jin, who was offered a clinical professor's position in Seoul, has not yet decided what choice to make. At the End of the broadcast, the death of the supervisor grandmother (Kim Young-ok), who was the strongest support of Hye-jin and Doo-sik and the biggest adult of the resonance, is drawn, and the new sadness that hit the village is predicted.

Among them, Shin Min-a, Kim Seon-ho, Lee Sang Yi, and Yoo Jae-won and Shin Ha Eun will give a sincere End impression to the last broadcast and further amplify the curiosity for the last story of the resonance. In the meantime, I thanked viewers who showed their hot interest and affection by using 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha' every weekEnd night, and expressed their deep affection for this work, including the production team, colleagues, and thanks to the senior Actors.

Shin Min-a, who proved the power of Roco Queen once again through the role of Yoon Hye-jin in the play, from unique lovely charm to delicate emotional Acting, said, "I am grateful for your love of 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha'. I have been shooting so much for five months that I feel more sorry than I am. It seems that all Actors, all the staff, were able to shoot with good energy as much as the love given by viewers. I am grateful that you love not only our Sikhye Couple but also the resonances too much. " "I am grateful to all of my colleagues and senior Actors who have been working with Yoo Jae-won, Shin Ha-eun, and all the staff who have worked for the drama. I hope that the time that Hyejin has been working on is a happy time for me, so I hope that our drama will be remembered as a warm rest for many people. "

Kim Seon-ho, who renewed his new life character through the hero Hong Doo-sik of the ability Manleb resonance, said, "I am so grateful for loving 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha'. Every day was like a dream and a touch. Actors and all the staff had a lot of Memory that had been healing throughout the drama shoot. I hope that you have been healing a lot with our drama. I sincerely thank you for loving the village of Gat Village Cha Cha Cha Cha. "

Lee Sang Yi, who made a deep impression on viewers through the role of star entertainment producer Ji Sung-hyun, also said, "I was grateful that I could be with warm people in a warm resonance. I would like to wish this place to say to all the staff including Yoo Jae-won and Shin Ha-eun, who have made me live as Ji Sung-hyun, that you have been really suffering. I was also really happy to be able to act with Shin Min-a, Kim Seon-ho, and all the Actors of the resonance. I am grateful to the viewers who have sent me a big love. "He conveyed a Message called" Always Be healthy "with his heartfelt impression, and showed a friEndly charm until the End.

In addition, director Yoo Je-won, who directed the film, and writer Shin Ha-eun, who wrote the script, also said, “I feel sorry for you. Thank you to the hard-working Actors, staff and writers. Thank you to the residents of Seokbyeong-ri Cheongha Market, Hwajeong sushi shop president and others and Pohang city officials for cooperating with the filming. I thank all those who watched me last. "The writer, Shin Ha-eun, said," I will not forget the resonance of the sea village and this summer for a long time. I thank the Actors, staffs, and directors who made the small and ordinary stories big and special, and I hope that the Gat Village Cha Cha Cha Cha has been a warm comfort to the lives of viewers. "

The final episode will air at 9 p.m. (Photo courtesy: tvN)