Gong Hyo-jin to use book reflector to remove wrinkles on the arms "Relinquish eyebrows" (From today onwards, harmless)

Gong Hyo-jin showed me how to use a book reflector.On KBS 2TV From Today to Innocent broadcast on October 14, Gong Hyo-jin took a self-camera and used a book reflector.On the day of the broadcast, Gong Hyo-jin planned camping without Carbon emission and photographed the process of packing with a self-camera.Gong Hyo-jin was surprised that I came out a lot of white color temperature to come out a little bit more.Gong Hyo-jin then used the book as a reflector to remove wrinkles and released a reflection-free image. As Gong Hyo-jin said, when the eyebrows disappeared along with wrinkles, Gong Hyo-jin said, I will give up eyebrows.I hope it comes out with skin like white jade.
Gong Hyo-jin showed me how to use a book reflector.On KBS 2TV From Today to Innocent broadcast on October 14, Gong Hyo-jin took a self-camera and used a book reflector.On the day of the broadcast, Gong Hyo-jin planned camping without Carbon emission and photographed the process of packing with a self-camera.Gong Hyo-jin was surprised that I came out a lot of white color temperature to come out a little bit more.Gong Hyo-jin then used the book as a reflector to remove wrinkles and released a reflection-free image. As Gong Hyo-jin said, when the eyebrows disappeared along with wrinkles, Gong Hyo-jin said, I will give up eyebrows.I hope it comes out with skin like white jade.

Gong Hyo-jin showed me how to use a book reflector.

On KBS 2TV 'From Today to Innocent' broadcast on October 14, Gong Hyo-jin took a self-camera and used a book reflector.

On the day of the broadcast, Gong Hyo-jin planned camping without Carbon emission and photographed the process of packing with a self-camera. Gong Hyo-jin was surprised that "I came out a lot of white color temperature to come out a little bit more."

Gong Hyo-jin then used the book as a reflector to remove wrinkles and released a reflection-free image. As Gong Hyo-jin said, when the eyebrows disappeared along with wrinkles, Gong Hyo-jin said, "I will give up eyebrows. I hope it comes out with skin like white jade.”