Gong Hyo-jin "I do not have the right answer to life...I am stressed as a coffee tea gift."

Seoul) = Actor Gong Hyo-jin confessed his intention to Environmentally friendly activities.In the KBS 2TV entertainment program From Today to Innocence broadcasted on the 28th, Gong Hyo-jin continued the Carbon Xero project with Lee Chun-hee and Jeon Hye-jin.The three people caught the attention of the SNS live broadcast. At this point, Gong Hyo-jin talked about life. Life is not really right.There is nothing certain, and perfectly I can not say that I live harmless. I want to see the broadcast as fun and I want to make sure that I will try to do it harmless today.They talked about the most common garbage in everyday life. The most popular pic of viewers was bottled water.Its been bottled water these days, but its like wet tissues.It takes less than a minute to write, but it takes more than 100 years to rot, so maybe later, if you dig the ground, you will not get a wet tissue. He also mentioned snacks and coffee teas that are popular on the set.Gong Hyo-jin said, When we fight in the field anyway, and when the snack car comes, it does not make sense to say I do not use it, so there are times when we just go over to various things. (Snack tea, coffee tea) I was stressed in my mind. Gong Hyo-jin said, I want to drink ice americano, but if I do not have a tumbler, I just endure it. I think I should go home and drink.It seemed a little bit before, it seemed to be getting rid of disposable products, but I came back, said Gong Hyo-jin. What are you going to do with this mask?If you cant, dont you come out one by one a day?He said he would like to change the material of the mask.Gong Hyo-jin said, I am wearing a corn starch mask now, but the price is almost three times. If the number of people using it increases, the price will stabilize.Meanwhile, To Be Harmless From Today is a Phil (Neutral) environmental entertainment that stays in nature without traces and challenges Carbon Xero (neutral) life. It will be broadcast every Thursday at 10:40 p.m.

Seoul) = Actor Gong Hyo-jin confessed his intention to Environmentally friendly activities.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program 'From Today to Innocence' broadcasted on the 28th, Gong Hyo-jin continued the Carbon Xero project with Lee Chun-hee and Jeon Hye-jin.

The three people caught the attention of the SNS live broadcast. At this point, Gong Hyo-jin talked about life. "Life is not really right. There is nothing certain, and perfectly I can not say that I live harmless. " "I want to see the broadcast as fun and I want to make sure that I will try to do it harmless today."

They talked about the most common garbage in everyday life. The most popular 'pic' of viewers was bottled water. "It's been bottled water these days, but it's like wet tissues. It takes less than a minute to write, but it takes more than 100 years to rot, so maybe later, if you dig the ground, you will not get a wet tissue. "

He also mentioned snacks and coffee teas that are popular on the set. Gong Hyo-jin said, "When we fight in the field anyway, and when the snack car comes, it does not make sense to say 'I do not use it', so there are times when we just go over to various things." (Snack tea, coffee tea) I was stressed in my mind. "

Gong Hyo-jin said, "I want to drink ice americano, but if I do not have a tumbler, I just endure it. I think I should go home and drink."

"It seemed a little bit before, it seemed to be getting rid of disposable products, but I came back," said Gong Hyo-jin. "What are you going to do with this mask? "If you can't, don't you come out one by one a day?"

He said he would like to change the material of the mask. Gong Hyo-jin said, "I am wearing a corn starch mask now, but the price is almost three times." "If the number of people using it increases, the price will stabilize."

Meanwhile, "To Be Harmless From Today" is a Phil (Neutral) environmental entertainment that stays in nature without traces and challenges Carbon Xero (neutral) life. It will be broadcast every Thursday at 10:40 p.m.