Gong Hyo-jin "I rented a long-term Camping car, but I can not do it because I dragged it out" (harmlessly from today)

Gong Hyo-jin has conducted an environmental entertainment program YG Entertainment to try camping without carbon emission.On KBS2 Innocent from Today broadcast on the 14th, Gong Hyo-jin, along with Hye-Jin Jeon and Lee Chun-hee, included YG Entertainment content to promote the importance of the environment.On the day of the show, Gong Hyo-jin asked, Lets make and sell content among ourselves. What do you think is the most problematic these days? Hye-Jin Jeon said, The weather is coming and going.Its raining when Im driving.I think the best problem is Carbon. Im a city girl, and I like nature. I rented a Camping car for a long time.Im dragging her out of here, and theres no place to stop her. I dont know why. Youre leaving the trash like that.Hye-Jin Jeon said, As Camping became a boom.I have to relax my stress and have a leisure time, but I think I should find a way to find a clear way to find Paul Manafort about nature, said Gong Hyo-jin.Lee Chun-hee also said, It is good to show that there are some things like this even if we can not present a solution.People can follow it, he agreed with the intention of Gong Hyo-jin.Have you thought about that in Noji? Can you hold on if you give tents and simple supplies in the forest and give them ten glances? asked Gong Hyo-jin.It was a proposal to do a Travel without carbon emissions.Lee Chun-hee said, Its 10 days without Carbon. Hye-Jin Jeon laughed at the weak figure, saying, Its 5 days.

Gong Hyo-jin has conducted an environmental entertainment program YG Entertainment to try Camping without Carbon emission.

On KBS2 'Innocent from Today' broadcast on the 14th, Gong Hyo-jin, along with Hye-Jin Jeon and Lee Chun-hee, included YG Entertainment content to promote the importance of the environment.

On the day of the show, Gong Hyo-jin asked, "Let's make and sell content among ourselves. What do you think is the most problematic these days?" Hye-Jin Jeon said, "The weather is coming and going. “It’s raining when I’m driving.”

“I think the best problem is Carbon. I’m a city girl, and I like nature. I rented a Camping car for a long time. I’m dragging her out of here, and there’s no place to stop her. I don’t know why. You’re leaving the trash like that.”

Hye-Jin Jeon said, "As Camping became a boom. “I have to relax my stress and have a leisure time, but I think I should find a way to find a clear way to find Paul Manafort about nature,” said Gong Hyo-jin.

Lee Chun-hee also said, "It is good to show that there are some things like this even if we can not present a solution. People can follow it, "he agreed with the intention of Gong Hyo-jin.

"Have you thought about that in Noji? Can you hold on if you give tents and simple supplies in the forest and give them ten glances?" asked Gong Hyo-jin. It was a proposal to do a Travel without Carbon emissions.

Lee Chun-hee said, "It's 10 days without Carbon." Hye-Jin Jeon laughed at the weak figure, saying, "It's 5 days."