Girl's Day Yura boasts of the past-class visuals of Cheongsun + Lovely

Girls Day member Yura boasted the visuals of the past and focused attention on netizens.On the 4th, Yura posted two photos of her personal instagram, adding related emoticons without any comment.In the photo, Yura took a picture with a film camera, especially his fresh smile and visuals, which attracted the viewers admiration.The netizens who watched this were filled with the atmosphere of praising Yuras visuals such as My sister is so beautiful, I love you, Yura you are so cute and I am pretty.iMBC  Photo Source Yura Instagram
Girls Day member Yura boasted the visuals of the past and focused attention on netizens.On the 4th, Yura posted two photos of her personal instagram, adding related emoticons without any comment.In the photo, Yura took a picture with a film camera, especially his fresh smile and visuals, which attracted the viewers admiration.The netizens who watched this were filled with the atmosphere of praising Yuras visuals such as My sister is so beautiful, I love you, Yura you are so cute and I am pretty.iMBC  Photo Source Yura Instagram

Girl's Day member Yura boasted the visuals of the past and focused attention on netizens.

On the 4th, Yura posted two photos of her personal instagram, adding related emoticons without any comment.

In the photo, Yura took a picture with a film camera, especially his fresh smile and visuals, which attracted the viewers' admiration.

The netizens who watched this were filled with the atmosphere of praising Yura's visuals such as "My sister is so beautiful", "I love you, Yura you are so cute" and "I am pretty".

iMBC Photo Source Yura Instagram