'National player wife' Han Sang-jin "same-sexed with wife Han Eun-jung, can't actually marry"

Actor Han Eun-jung and Han Sang-jin expressed their feelings of co-working the couple.Han Eun-jung said, I first saw Han Sang-jin and his first acting co-work at the KBS 1TV new daily drama National Player Wife (playplayplay by Kim Ji-wan / directed by Choi Ji-young) which was held online on October 4, I have been comfortable,He is older than me, but his brother is filling him up a lot. In fact, he is very good and well. Han Sang-jin said of Han Eun-jung, The shooting atmosphere is really good.I am so glad to be able to shoot with Han Eun-jung  Both are Han, but in Korea, there is still a same-sex fairy tale, so I can not actually marry.

Actor Han Eun-jung and Han Sang-jin expressed their feelings of co-working the couple.

Han Eun-jung said, "I first saw Han Sang-jin and his first Acting co-work at the KBS 1TV new daily Drama 'National player Wife' (playplayplay by Kim Ji-wan / directed by Choi Ji-young) which was held online on October 4, "I have been comfortable, He is older than me, but his brother is filling him up a lot. In fact, he is very good and well. "

Han Sang-jin said of Han Eun-jung, "The shooting atmosphere is really good. I am so glad to be able to shoot with Han Eun-jung "" Both are Han, but in Korea, there is still a same-sex fairy tale, so I can not actually marry. "