'Showtime from now on!' Kim Hie-jae, successful first shot...' Smile Angels on the scene'

Showtime from now on! is an oriental fantasy roco by Park Hae-jin, a ghost-bearing employer and a well-known magician, and Jin Ki-joo, a hot-blooded police officer, and a ghost-bearing investigative drama that stands for the bad guys of the ghost plate.In the drama, Kim Hie-jae is divided into the youngest police officer Lee Yong-ryul, a patrol partner of the heroine Gosle Sea, and a powerful police box with a sense of justice and a strong personality.Kim Hie-jae said, It is the first Drama scene I have experienced, but all my seniors were friendly and I was quickly adapted.I was able to complete the character thanks to the director who came into Lee Hyung-mins ear and I loved the filming site in a good atmosphere on the spot. I was confident that I would show various aspects of Lee Yong-ryul with the idea of ​​I should do well.You can expect it. After shooting, Singer Kim Hie-jae has released a photo of the scene that quickly transformed into actor Kim Hie-jae.On the other handShowtime from now on!! Is already one of the anticipated works in 2022, such as being sold to overseas OTTs in more than 190 countries around the world before shooting.

'Showtime from now on! ' is an oriental fantasy roco by Park Hae-jin, a ghost-bearing employer and a well-known magician, and Jin Ki-joo, a hot-blooded police officer, and a ghost-bearing investigative Drama that stands for 'the bad guys of the ghost plate'. In the Drama, Kim Hie-jae is divided into the youngest police officer Lee Yong-ryul, a patrol partner of the heroine Gosle Sea, and a powerful police box with a sense of justice and a strong personality.

Kim Hie-jae said, "It is the first Drama scene I have experienced, but all my seniors were friendly and I was quickly adapted." "I was able to complete the character thanks to the director who came into Lee Hyung-min's ear and I loved the filming site in a good atmosphere on the spot." "I was confident that I would show various aspects of Lee Yong-ryul with the idea of ​​'I should do well'. You can expect it. "After shooting, Singer Kim Hie-jae has released a photo of the scene that quickly transformed into actor Kim Hie-jae.

On the other handShowtime from now on!!' Is already one of the anticipated works in 2022, such as being sold to overseas OTTs in more than 190 countries around the world before shooting.