"Fact-finding"...KActor's Point of View on the Broadcasting and Movie and Advertising

Actor Kim Seon-hos agency, which was named KActor, said that he was understanding the facts, and the eyes of the broadcaster are focused.Salt Entertainment, Kim Seon-hos agency, said on Wednesday: I am sincerely sorry for not being able to give us a quick stance; we are currently understanding the facts of the anonymous post.I would like to ask you to wait a little longer as the relationship has not yet been clearly confirmed. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the bad things. On the 17th, after the disclosure, he kept his silence for the second day.A, who claimed to be a former woman of KActor, became pregnant while she was dating KActor through an online community on the 17th, and KActor demanded a relationship during pregnancy. It is ridiculous to have a child.I have to pay 900 million won in damages, but there is no 900 million right now. What if my parents sit on the street? According to Mr. A, KActor was angry after sending 2 million won including surgery expenses and hospital expenses, and KActor, who called at the end of May after a month of diving, said, Are you not going to record?Youre not threatening me, are you? Youre the best and best person Ive ever met. I want you to look bright.Dont wait. Ill meet a new woman and have a relationship. Im just so sorry youre waiting for me.Mr. A said, I am a married veterinarian, a person who has even been abhorrent.I asked him how we were, and he asked me to break up with a phone call. He finally met him and he was nervous about what would happen if he lost money and popularity.It was the last time I finished with a phone call at dawn, he said. If I did not write like this, I would not be able to live a proper life in the shadow of the pain he gave me for the rest of my life.After the suspicion, netizens continued to speculate that KActor was Kim Seon-ho, and Salt Entertainment, which had been silent since the suspicion was raised, revealed its position that it was understanding the facts.The truth is not clear, but the broadcasting and advertising world is watching Kim Seon-ho.In the actual advertising industry, companies that used Kim Seon-ho as a model turned their advertisements and photos into private ones.The Pizza brand and other shopping malls have already deleted the posts containing Kim Seon-hos face. Kim Seon-hos next works are also watching the situation.The situation is similar to those of the films that reviewed the appearances of Sad Tropical and Dog Days, including the movie 2 oclock date ahead of the crank in March next year.In addition, KBS 2TV 1 night and 2 days, an entertainment program, is continuing.Kim Seon-ho has not yet commented on the fact of the situation, so the programs decision is difficult.Kim Seon-ho has scheduled an interview with the end of the Gang Village Cha Cha Cha on the 20th, but Salt Entertainment has only offered a position to wait instead of answering whether the interview is going on.Attention is drawn to Kim Seon-hos direction to deal with the controversy.

Actor Kim Seon-ho's agency, which was named 'KActor', said that he was "understanding the facts", and the eyes of the broadcaster are focused.

Salt Entertainment, Kim Seon-ho's agency, said on Wednesday: "I am sincerely sorry for not being able to give us a quick stance; we are currently understanding the facts of the anonymous post. I would like to ask you to wait a little longer as the relationship has not yet been clearly confirmed. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the bad things. " On the 17th, after the disclosure, he kept his silence for the second day.

A, who claimed to be a former woman of KActor, became pregnant while she was dating KActor through an online community on the 17th, and KActor demanded a relationship during pregnancy. "It is ridiculous to have a child. I have to pay 900 million won in damages, but there is no 900 million right now. What if my parents sit on the street? "

According to Mr. A, KActor was angry after sending 2 million won including surgery expenses and hospital expenses, and KActor, who called at the end of May after a month of diving, said, "Are you not going to record? You're not threatening me, are you? You're the best and best person I've ever met. I want you to look bright. Don't wait. I'll meet a new woman and have a relationship. I'm just so sorry you're waiting for me."

Mr. A said, "I am a married veterinarian, a person who has even been abhorrent. I asked him how we were, and he asked me to break up with a phone call. He finally met him and he was nervous about what would happen if he lost money and popularity. "It was the last time I finished with a phone call at dawn," he said. "If I did not write like this, I would not be able to live a proper life in the shadow of the pain he gave me for the rest of my life."

After the suspicion, netizens continued to speculate that KActor was Kim Seon-ho, and Salt Entertainment, which had been silent since the suspicion was raised, revealed its position that it was "understanding the facts".

The truth is not clear, but the broadcasting and advertising world is watching Kim Seon-ho. In the actual advertising industry, companies that used Kim Seon-ho as a model turned their advertisements and photos into private ones. The Pizza brand and other shopping malls have already deleted the posts containing Kim Seon-ho's face. Kim Seon-ho's next works are also watching the situation. The situation is similar to those of the films that reviewed the appearances of 'Sad Tropical' and 'Dog Days', including the movie '2 o'clock date' ahead of the crank in March next year.

In addition, KBS 2TV '1 night and 2 days', an entertainment program, is continuing. Kim Seon-ho has not yet commented on the 'fact' of the situation, so the program's decision is difficult.

Kim Seon-ho has scheduled an interview with the end of the 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha' on the 20th, but Salt Entertainment has only offered a position to "wait" instead of answering whether the interview is going on. Attention is drawn to Kim Seon-ho's direction to deal with the controversy.