Eunhyuk "light vehicle rides for nine years, spends money on Travel, and pays 20 million won for once" (Knowing Bros.)

Eunhyuk has delivered his own Consumption habit of being focused on Travel security.Lee Chan-won, Young Tak, Dong-Hae, and Eunhyuk, who had a big smile and a big smile in the previous appearance, came to the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as Knowing Bros) on October 2.On this day, Eunhyuk said that he was riding a light vehicle for 9 years and said that he was so good that he named his car Good Morning.Eunhyuk recently released this fact on a personal broadcast, which boasted that the advertisement is just coming in.Eunhyuk explained that riding the light vehicle was not trying to show me that frugal.When I was in my 20s, I got a lot of things I wanted to ride, such as sports cars, but there was nothing like a light vehicle on the floor of Seoul.Eunhyuk said, The original sports car should be boo-woong, but our country is Bung-sak, Bong-ki-ik.Its good to go through the alleys and park, the actual interior is wider than you think, said Eunhyuk, as an advantage of the light vehicle.Men on a Mission, meanwhile, wondered where most of these Eunhyuk spends money.Eunhyuk said, I use it a lot when I travel, and I am surprised to say that it is 20 million won to keep the expenses.
Eunhyuk has delivered his own Consumption habit of being focused on Travel security.Lee Chan-won, Young Tak, Dong-Hae, and Eunhyuk, who had a big smile and a big smile in the previous appearance, came to the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as Knowing Bros) on October 2.On this day, Eunhyuk said that he was riding a light vehicle for 9 years and said that he was so good that he named his car Good Morning.Eunhyuk recently released this fact on a personal broadcast, which boasted that the advertisement is just coming in.Eunhyuk explained that riding the light vehicle was not trying to show me that frugal.When I was in my 20s, I got a lot of things I wanted to ride, such as sports cars, but there was nothing like a light vehicle on the floor of Seoul.Eunhyuk said, The original sports car should be boo-woong, but our country is Bung-sak, Bong-ki-ik.Its good to go through the alleys and park, the actual interior is wider than you think, said Eunhyuk, as an advantage of the light vehicle.Men on a Mission, meanwhile, wondered where most of these Eunhyuk spends money.Eunhyuk said, I use it a lot when I travel, and I am surprised to say that it is 20 million won to keep the expenses.

Eunhyuk has delivered his own Consumption habit of being focused on Travel security.

Lee Chan-won, Young Tak, Dong-Hae, and Eunhyuk, who had a big smile and a big smile in the previous appearance, came to the JTBC entertainment program "Knowing Bros" (hereinafter referred to as "Knowing Bros") on October 2.

On this day, Eunhyuk said that he was riding a light vehicle for 9 years and said that he was so good that he named his car 'Good Morning'. Eunhyuk recently released this fact on a personal broadcast, which boasted that "the advertisement is just coming in."

Eunhyuk explained that riding the light vehicle "was not trying to show me 'that frugal'." "When I was in my 20s, I got a lot of things I wanted to ride, such as sports cars, but there was nothing like a light vehicle on the floor of Seoul."

Eunhyuk said, "The original sports car should be 'boo-woong', but our country is 'Bung-sak, Bong-ki-ik'." "It's good to go through the alleys and park, the actual interior is wider than you think," said Eunhyuk, as an advantage of the light vehicle.

Men on a Mission, meanwhile, wondered where most of these Eunhyuk spends money. Eunhyuk said, "I use it a lot when I Travel," and "I am surprised to say that it is 20 million won to keep the expenses."