Young-nam Jang 'University Lee Yeong-ae' ... song Eun-yi "Only 15 people say good"

According to KBS on the 4th, KBS 2TV entertainment Problem Child in House will show the popularity and beauty that was different during the University by appearing Young-nam Jang.Young-nam Jang said that MC Song Eun-yi and University were seniors and juniors.Young-nam Jang praised Song Eun-yi senior was huge in energy and talent from a small body; it was my idol.Song Eun-yi said, Young-nam Jang has been famous for his good and pretty appearance since his college days.The nickname was Lee Yeong-ae with University, he said.But Young-nam Jang said he was reluctant to talk to men during his time at University despite his popularity.I want to be comfortable with (men) but I was Confessions if I talked, he said, surprising everyone by revealing why he did not make a namsachin.Song Eun-yi also said, In those days, there were more than 15 people who said that Young-nam Jang was good for me, and motivators liked Young-nam Jang very much. It is the back door that proved the status of Young-nam Jang, which was once again known as University Lee Yeong-ae.In addition, Young-nam Jang has attracted attention by revealing his relationship with his younger Park Bo-gum, who appeared in the work together.Park Bo-gum said that he chose me as the Actor I want to play the most, and he tried to find and show the interview article, he said. I was so honored and thankful.It will be broadcast at 10:40 pm on the 5th.

According to KBS on the 4th, KBS 2TV entertainment Problem Child in House' will show the popularity and beauty that was different during the University by appearing Young-nam Jang.

Young-nam Jang said that MC song Eun-yi and University were seniors and juniors. Young-nam Jang praised "song Eun-yi senior was huge in energy and talent from a small body; it was my idol." song Eun-yi said, "Young-nam Jang has been famous for his good and pretty appearance since his college days. The nickname was Lee Yeong-ae with University'," he said.

But Young-nam Jang said he was reluctant to talk to men during his time at University despite his popularity. "I want to be comfortable with (men) but I was Confessions if I talked," he said, surprising everyone by revealing why he did not make a "namsachin." song Eun-yi also said, "In those days, there were more than 15 people who said that Young-nam Jang was good for me," and "motivators liked Young-nam Jang very much." It is the back door that proved the status of Young-nam Jang, which was once again known as "University Lee Yeong-ae".

In addition, Young-nam Jang has attracted attention by revealing his relationship with his younger Park Bo-gum, who appeared in the work together. "Park Bo-gum said that he chose me as the 'Actor I want to play the most', and he tried to find and show the interview article," he said. "I was so honored and thankful." It will be broadcast at 10:40 pm on the 5th.