'Doll Singles2' Li Chang-su "Disgraces on India's leisure...Father - divorce in Ex-wife Conflict"

The story of Dolsing Li Chang-su, who was self-defeating as a spouse, was revealed.On the second night of MBN Singles Season 2 broadcast on October 31, the second night of the stone men and women Kim Gye Sung, Kim Eun Young, Kim Chae Yoon, Yoo So Min, Yun Nam Ki, Lee Da-eun, Lee Duk Yeon and Li Chang-su were released.Last week the back story of Li Chang-su, who had tears Confessions that she was a divorce spouse, was revealed.The 41-year-old police officer said in a previous broadcast, I think it is a spouse because I have a responsibility that I did not give to my ex-spouse when I was struggling.Li Chang-su said that the family was more relaxed than others in India, and that he was able to live without working because of his Li Chang-su father who was engaged in financial technology.The couple bought luxury goods with their income, drove foreign cars, or played golf. In some ways, they had luxury.This fact was a big deal when my father learned it. After a year of absence from my parents over this problem, I finally decided to divide the conflict between my father and my ex-wife.Li Chang-su said: I thought about divorce, I couldnt pat him a little more with my heart when he was having a hard time.I should have done that, but I can not do it, so I think it is a wrong part.
The story of Dolsing Li Chang-su, who was self-defeating as a spouse, was revealed.On the second night of MBN Singles Season 2 broadcast on October 31, the second night of the stone men and women Kim Gye Sung, Kim Eun Young, Kim Chae Yoon, Yoo So Min, Yun Nam Ki, Lee Da-eun, Lee Duk Yeon and Li Chang-su were released.Last week the back story of Li Chang-su, who had tears Confessions that she was a divorce spouse, was revealed.The 41-year-old police officer said in a previous broadcast, I think it is a spouse because I have a responsibility that I did not give to my ex-spouse when I was struggling.Li Chang-su said that the family was more relaxed than others in India, and that he was able to live without working because of his Li Chang-su father who was engaged in financial technology.The couple bought luxury goods with their income, drove foreign cars, or played golf. In some ways, they had luxury.This fact was a big deal when my father learned it. After a year of absence from my parents over this problem, I finally decided to divide the conflict between my father and my ex-wife.Li Chang-su said: I thought about divorce, I couldnt pat him a little more with my heart when he was having a hard time.I should have done that, but I can not do it, so I think it is a wrong part.

The story of Dolsing Li Chang-su, who was self-defeating as a spouse, was revealed.

On the second night of MBN 'Singles Season 2' broadcast on October 31, the second night of the stone men and women Kim Gye Sung, Kim Eun Young, Kim Chae Yoon, Yoo So Min, Yun Nam Ki, Lee Da-eun, Lee Duk Yeon and Li Chang-su were released.

Last week the back story of Li Chang-su, who had tears Confessions that she was a divorce spouse, was revealed. The 41-year-old police officer said in a previous broadcast, "I think it is a spouse because I have a responsibility that I did not give to my ex-spouse when I was struggling."

Li Chang-su said that the family was more relaxed than others in India, and that he was able to live without working because of his Li Chang-su father who was engaged in financial technology.

The couple bought luxury goods with their income, drove foreign cars, or played golf. "In some ways, they had luxury. This fact was a big deal when my father learned it. " After a year of absence from my parents over this problem, I finally decided to divide the conflict between my father and my ex-wife.

Li Chang-su said: "I thought about divorce, I couldn't pat him a little more with my heart when he was having a hard time. I should have done that, but I can not do it, so I think it is a wrong part. "