'Controversy over false cancer' choi sung-bong, false medical certificate and suspicion of entering entertainment establishment 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' VOD deleted

VOD service for Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend choi sang-bong appearance was suspended amid controversy over false cancer battleIt is not known whether the controversy is true, but it seems that the broadcaster who felt the burden has begun to erase the traces.Choi Sung-bong, who became an icon of hope with his passion for singing during cancer, appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment program Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend broadcast on September 11th.Last year, three colon cancers, thyroid cancer, prostate cancer, and now kidneys, lungs and liver have metastasized, said Choi Sung-bong.Nevertheless, I want to sing while I live and breathe, so I keep taking medicine. However, on YouTube channel Reading Entertainment Lee Jin-ho, he claimed that choi Sung-bong was falsely fighting cancer.He was told that the hospital clothes he wore were available to anyone on the Internet, that he drank and smoked during cancer, and that choi Sung-bong did not appear to be a patient during cancer.In addition, the choi Sung-bong has been used for private use after receiving a large amount of funding for the life story of the deadline, and the suspicion that the cancer diagnosis is also false.So, choi Sung-bong said through his SNS, In 2011, the truth is distorted and investigated by the government, and cancer is suspected of being false.Why is the world so cruel when I always tell the truth? I cant hold on. I hate it. I hate it.I want to die. On October 12, I was controversial by broadcasting the scene of extreme choice attempt.Later, YouTuber Lee Jin-ho said in an additional revelation video, (choi Sung-bong) was conducting another sponsorship funding on overseas sites, not domestic.There was a large sum of 39 million won in the total.Sponsorship, which has been confirmed since 2011, has reached 500 million won, and acquaintances have predicted from 1 billion to more than 2 billion won. Lee Jin-ho also commented on choi sung-bong: Hes a luxury man, driving a BMW to his own, giving Audi a gift to GFriend.I admitted this part myself. And choi sang-bong was a regular entertainment company.Every time I go, I have to give you millions of won tips, and everyone is famous for paying with their own money.I bought expensive gifts to GFriend and traveled abroad frequently. As the controversy over false cancer spreads, it is now impossible to watch Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend 522, which is featured by choi Sung-bong on KBS homepage and OTT platform.There is no separate position to give because (choi Sung-bong) is not a fixed or long-term performer, KBS said in a related statement.
VOD service for Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend choi sang-bong appearance was suspended amid controversy over false cancer battleIt is not known whether the controversy is true, but it seems that the broadcaster who felt the burden has begun to erase the traces.Choi Sung-bong, who became an icon of hope with his passion for singing during cancer, appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment program Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend broadcast on September 11th.Last year, three colon cancers, thyroid cancer, prostate cancer, and now kidneys, lungs and liver have metastasized, said Choi Sung-bong.Nevertheless, I want to sing while I live and breathe, so I keep taking medicine. However, on YouTube channel Reading Entertainment Lee Jin-ho, he claimed that choi Sung-bong was falsely fighting cancer.He was told that the hospital clothes he wore were available to anyone on the Internet, that he drank and smoked during cancer, and that choi Sung-bong did not appear to be a patient during cancer.In addition, the choi Sung-bong has been used for private use after receiving a large amount of funding for the life story of the deadline, and the suspicion that the cancer diagnosis is also false.So, choi Sung-bong said through his SNS, In 2011, the truth is distorted and investigated by the government, and cancer is suspected of being false.Why is the world so cruel when I always tell the truth? I cant hold on. I hate it. I hate it.I want to die. On October 12, I was controversial by broadcasting the scene of extreme choice attempt.Later, YouTuber Lee Jin-ho said in an additional revelation video, (choi Sung-bong) was conducting another sponsorship funding on overseas sites, not domestic.There was a large sum of 39 million won in the total.Sponsorship, which has been confirmed since 2011, has reached 500 million won, and acquaintances have predicted from 1 billion to more than 2 billion won. Lee Jin-ho also commented on choi sung-bong: Hes a luxury man, driving a BMW to his own, giving Audi a gift to GFriend.I admitted this part myself. And choi sang-bong was a regular entertainment company.Every time I go, I have to give you millions of won tips, and everyone is famous for paying with their own money.I bought expensive gifts to GFriend and traveled abroad frequently. As the controversy over false cancer spreads, it is now impossible to watch Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend 522, which is featured by choi Sung-bong on KBS homepage and OTT platform.There is no separate position to give because (choi Sung-bong) is not a fixed or long-term performer, KBS said in a related statement.

VOD service for 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' choi sang-bong appearance was suspended amid controversy over false cancer battle It is not known whether the controversy is true, but it seems that the broadcaster who felt the burden has begun to erase the traces.

choi sung-bong, who became an icon of hope with his passion for singing during cancer, appeared on KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' broadcast on September 11th. "Last year, three colon cancers, thyroid cancer, prostate cancer, and now kidneys, lungs and liver have metastasized," said choi sung-bong. Nevertheless, I want to sing while I live and breathe, so I keep taking medicine. "

However, on YouTube channel 'Reading Entertainment Lee Jin-ho', he claimed that choi sung-bong was falsely fighting cancer. He was told that the hospital clothes he wore were available to anyone on the Internet, that he drank and smoked during cancer, and that choi sung-bong did not appear to be a patient during cancer. In addition, the choi sung-bong has been used for private use after receiving a large amount of funding for the life story of the deadline, and the suspicion that the cancer diagnosis is also false.

So, choi sung-bong said through his SNS, "In 2011, the truth is distorted and investigated by the government, and cancer is suspected of being false. Why is the world so cruel when I always tell the truth? I can't hold on. I hate it. I hate it. I want to die. "On October 12, I was controversial by broadcasting the scene of extreme choice attempt.

Later, YouTuber Lee Jin-ho said in an additional revelation video, "(choi sung-bong) was conducting another Sponsorship funding on overseas sites, not domestic. There was a large sum of 39 million won in the total. Sponsorship, which has been confirmed since 2011, has reached 500 million won, and acquaintances have predicted from 1 billion to more than 2 billion won. "

Lee Jin-ho also commented on choi sung-bong: "He's a luxury man, driving a BMW to his own, giving Audi a gift to GFriend. I admitted this part myself. And choi sang-bong was a regular entertainment company. Every time I go, I have to give you millions of won tips, and everyone is famous for paying with their own money. I bought expensive gifts to GFriend and traveled abroad frequently. "

As the controversy over false cancer spreads, it is now impossible to watch 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' 522, which is featured by choi sung-bong on KBS homepage and OTT platform. "There is no separate position to give because (choi sung-bong) is not a fixed or long-term performer," KBS said in a related statement.