Jeong Ho-young Jeju Islands Revealed, Couples Residential "More Clean" on the 2nd floor of Udon Store (Donkey)

Jeju Island home of Jeong Ho-young chef has been unveiledIn the 130th KBS 2TV entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey ear) broadcast on October 31, the figure of Jeong Ho-young, who catches the employee who is about to leave work, was drawn.On this day, Jeong Ho-young grabbed the employees who were going to leave after the business and told them to eat and go.Jeong Ho-young said, I was in a heart that took about 30 minutes for MCs who disliked why they did not leave the staff, but I also had a heart that I did when I lived in Yeonhui-dong.As Jeong Ho-young expressed this mind, he even told his employees to eat rice and sleep in my house.Kim Byung-hyun raised the question to Jeong Ho-young, When I was in Yeonhui-dong, my wife was okay in Jeju Island, but now I live in one house.Jeong Ho-young explained, I said that I wanted to be good because my wife went to my house that day.However, Jin Ho-young laughed at Jun Hyun-moo when he was told that he was just good.
Jeju Island home of Jeong Ho-young chef has been unveiledIn the 130th KBS 2TV entertainment Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey ear) broadcast on October 31, the figure of Jeong Ho-young, who catches the employee who is about to leave work, was drawn.On this day, Jeong Ho-young grabbed the employees who were going to leave after the business and told them to eat and go.Jeong Ho-young said, I was in a heart that took about 30 minutes for MCs who disliked why they did not leave the staff, but I also had a heart that I did when I lived in Yeonhui-dong.As Jeong Ho-young expressed this mind, he even told his employees to eat rice and sleep in my house.Kim Byung-hyun raised the question to Jeong Ho-young, When I was in Yeonhui-dong, my wife was okay in Jeju Island, but now I live in one house.Jeong Ho-young explained, I said that I wanted to be good because my wife went to my house that day.However, Jin Ho-young laughed at Jun Hyun-moo when he was told that he was just good.

Jeju Island home of Jeong Ho-young chef has been unveiled

In the 130th KBS 2TV entertainment "Boss in the Mirror" (hereinafter referred to as "Donkey ear") broadcast on October 31, the figure of Jeong Ho-young, who catches the employee who is about to leave work, was drawn.

On this day, Jeong Ho-young grabbed the employees who were going to leave after the business and told them to eat and go. Jeong Ho-young said, "I was in a heart that took about 30 minutes for MCs who disliked why they did not leave the staff, but I also had a heart that I did when I lived in Yeonhui-dong." As Jeong Ho-young expressed this mind, he even told his employees to "eat rice and sleep in my house."

Kim Byung-hyun raised the question to Jeong Ho-young, "When I was in Yeonhui-dong, my wife was okay in Jeju Island, but now I live in one house." Jeong Ho-young explained, "I said that I wanted to be good because my wife went to my house that day." However, Jin Ho-young laughed at Jun Hyun-moo when he was told that he was 'just good'.