Choi Yeo-jin, I'm Doing It Now Top Model Welding?.."A Sister Extends."

Actor Choi Yeo-jin Top Model the welding.On the 21st, Choi posted a picture with an article entitled My sister Swaggggg extension through the Instagram.In the public photos, Choi Ji-jin, who is dressed properly to weld, was surprised.Netizens responded by saying, Are you challenging welding now?, There is nothing I can not do and It is the momentum to build a house.On the other hand, Choi recently appeared on SBS The Beating Girls.

Actor Choi Yeo-jin Top Model the welding.

On the 21st, Choi posted a picture with an article entitled "My sister Swaggggg extension" through the Instagram.

In the public photos, Choi Ji-jin, who is dressed properly to weld, was surprised.

Netizens responded by saying, "Are you challenging welding now?", "There is nothing I can not do" and "It is the momentum to build a house."

On the other hand, Choi recently appeared on SBS 'The Beating Girls'.