Choi Yeo-jin said, Thank you so much for your hair.

Choi Yeo-jin reported her recent situation with fresh visuals.On the 13th, Choi posted a picture on his instagram with the phrase I am tired of long hair ..I am heavy .. I am so thick with hair.In the photo, Choi took a selfie in the waiting room. She showed off her cute charm with her finger V on her eyes.The netizens responded in various ways such as admitting hair forest, give me a hair thick and long hair is beautiful.On the other hand, Choi is currently appearing on the SBS entertainment program The Girls Who Beat.

Choi Yeo-jin reported her recent situation with fresh visuals.

On the 13th, Choi posted a picture on his instagram with the phrase "I am tired of long hair ..I am heavy .. I am so thick with hair.

In the photo, Choi took a selfie in the waiting room. She showed off her cute charm with her finger V on her eyes.

The netizens responded in various ways such as "admitting hair forest", "give me a hair thick" and "long hair is beautiful".

On the other hand, Choi is currently appearing on the SBS entertainment program 'The Girls Who Beat'.