Cho Jin-woong "slowed off work for a year and a half because of Covid19"

Actor Cho Jin-woong gave his thoughts on the movie industry, which was in a recession in the aftermath of Covid19 Only.You know, I worked like a real cow, but I havent worked on it in the last year and a half, said Cho Jin-woong.It is true that the production scene has become so difficult since the movie was not lacking, but after the Covid19 was opened. There is a work that I chose so hard, and I will start shooting on November 1, and it is also a work that I have invested in on the condition of streaming.Cho Jin-woong said, However, I do not think the quality of the works made by investing in this period rather than the poor, survival, and the mindset itself has changed.There is a great expectation that a good work will come out. In order to make the work more solid in the city of Covid19, the intense troubles of the workers have increased even more within the limited production cost.In other words, I think it is the image of the growing Korean film industry.There are many people who are frustrated and give up, but I think it is the opening of the Busan International Film Festival that proved it that we will keep the mission we have to do well. This years Busan International Film Festival will open on the 6th and will be held until the 15th, and 223 works from 70 countries will be screened.

Actor Cho Jin-woong gave his thoughts on the movie industry, which was in a recession in the aftermath of Covid19 Only.

"You know, I worked like a real cow, but I haven't worked on It in the last year and a half," said Cho Jin-woong. It is true that the production scene has become so difficult since the movie was not lacking, but after the Covid19 was opened. "

"There is a work that I chose so hard, and I will start shooting on November 1, and It is also a work that I have invested in on the condItion of streaming.

Cho Jin-woong said, "However, I do not think the qualIty of the works made by investing in this period rather than the poor, survival, and the mindset Itself has changed. There is a great expectation that a good work will come out. In order to make the work more solid in the cIty of Covid19, the intense troubles of the workers have increased even more wIthin the limIted production cost. In other words, I think It is the image of the growing Korean film industry. There are many people who are frustrated and give up, but I think It is the opening of the Busan International Film Festival that proved It that we will keep the mission we have to do well. "

This year's Busan International Film Festival will open on the 6th and will be held until the 15th, and 223 works from 70 countries will be screened.