"At least 15 Confessions" Young-nam Jang, who met at University, also 'first publicized' Hunnam 7-year-old Husband

In Problem Child in House, Young-nam Jang recalled his brilliant college days, and he first unveiled Husband, 7 years younger.Young-nam Jang appeared on KBS2TV entertainment Problem Child in House (oxmuna) on the 5th.On this day, Actor Young-nam Jang was introduced. Young-nam Jang was embarrassed by introducing himself as thriller craftsman.Song Eun-yi said that Young-nam Jang and his school seniors were Lingnan was so famous, everyone said it was like Lee Yeong-ae at that time, but I hated this expression.Then, Lee Yeong-aes days with neat university caught the eye.Song Eun-yi also acknowledged that all of my close male juniors heard a lot of people like Linnan, about 15 people, were popular.When asked if he had not been in love with University, Young-nam Jang said, I did not want to do CC, but I had a love affair once before graduation.In particular, Young-nam Jang said he had marriage with Husband, seven years younger, and was Husband, whom he met in the play.He said, The groom is good, he said. I did not like it because I did not like it, but I did not like it. I did not like it because I was like my brother.Since then, Hunan Husbands photo has been released and caught my eye.When asked about the proposal, Jang Young-ran said, I eat with a necklace, and I actually decided to break up. It was burdensome such as age difference, but Husband already prepared a gift.I suddenly asked him to stay for a while, I was sorry and sorry. When asked if he regretted accepting Confessions that day, Young-nam Jang replied, Oh no.Most of the dramas are dead, and the girl is nicknamed Kim Kap-soo, said Young-nam Jang, who also said, I almost died, and the scene where I was torn to death by a giant limb in the sea-mounted moon was the most ridiculous. Whats, four stakes.I didnt pull even when the cow walked, he said, adding that the editing was effective.As for the secret to death, Young-nam Jang added, I had a shaking eye and went back, I took sleeping pills and shot them, but I was asleep and moved my body.Above all, Young-nam Jang introduced his new film F20, saying that he was the first solo actor in the drama genre.Young-nam Jang added, The main character was 102 out of 105 scenes.In particular, Jeong Hyeong-don said, It is a psychiatric department to start with F, and it is a code that is not well received by insurance companies.Young-nam Jang explained the work, saying, My mother with Cho Hyun-byeong son is a thriller in her apartment.The rooftop screen capture

In Problem Child in House', Young-nam Jang recalled his brilliant college days, and he first unveiled Husband, 7 years younger.

Young-nam Jang appeared on KBS2TV entertainment Problem Child in House (oxmuna)' on the 5th.

On this day, Actor Young-nam Jang was introduced. Young-nam Jang was embarrassed by introducing himself as "thriller craftsman." song Eun-yi said that Young-nam Jang and his school seniors were "Lingnan was so famous, everyone said it was like Lee Yeong-ae at that time, but I hated this expression." Then, Lee Yeong-ae's days with neat University caught the eye.

song Eun-yi also acknowledged that "all of my close male juniors heard a lot of people like Linnan, about 15 people, were popular." When asked if he had not been in love with University, Young-nam Jang said, "I did not want to do CC, but I had a love affair once before graduation."

In particular, Young-nam Jang said he had marriage with Husband, seven years younger, and was Husband, whom he met in the play. He said, "The groom is good," he said. "I did not like it because I did not like it, but I did not like it. I did not like it because I was like my brother." Since then, Hunan Husband's photo has been released and caught my eye.

When asked about the proposal, Jang Young-ran said, "I eat with a necklace, and I actually decided to break up." "It was burdensome such as age difference, but Husband already prepared a gift. I suddenly asked him to stay for a while, I was sorry and sorry. " When asked if he regretted accepting Confessions that day, Young-nam Jang replied, "Oh no."

“Most of the dramas are dead, and the girl is nicknamed Kim Kap-soo,” said Young-nam Jang, who also said, “I almost died, and the scene where I was torn to death by a giant limb in the sea-mounted moon was the most ridiculous.” What's, four stakes. “I didn’t pull even when the cow walked,” he said, adding that the editing was effective.

As for the secret to death, Young-nam Jang added, "I had a shaking eye and went back, I took sleeping pills and shot them, but I was asleep and moved my body."

Above all, Young-nam Jang introduced his new film F20, saying that he was the first solo Actor in the drama genre. Young-nam Jang added, "The main character was 102 out of 105 scenes."

In particular, Jeong Hyeong-don said, "It is a psychiatric department to start with F," and "it is a code that is not well received by insurance companies." Young-nam Jang explained the work, saying, "My mother with Cho Hyun-byeong son is a thriller in her apartment."

The rooftop’ screen capture