All The Butlers' Yoo Soo-bin "Look at a lot of eyes...listen to the past 'Model Behavior'" tears

All The Butlers Yoo Soo-bin confessed to the wound he had received during his school days.SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted on the 10th was featured in Crisis Escape Number 3 and featured Oh Eun Young Doctorate, a psychiatrist.On the day, Yoo Soo-bin said, I see a lot of (others) in my life, and I am trying to hide this mind on purpose.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, Yoo Soo-bin is a very sensitive and delicate person.No matter how good this is for the so-called Model Behavior, its overpaid.It is good to have a lot of sensitivity, but I am hurt by my heart.  I use a lot of energy to deal with this. Yoo Soo-bin doesnt seem to have had the experience of being accepted. Its okay to express what you feel.When he heard this, Yoo Soo-bin burst into tears.I think I was a child when I heard that I had no experience of acceptance, he said. My mother, my father is so busy that I wore white tee for two weeks in elementary school.I went to school and my favorite teacher called me to the children and said, Model Behavior? My parents dont know the incident - there was no situation to talk about it, she said.

All The Butlers' Yoo Soo-bin confessed to the wound he had received during his school days.

SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 10th was featured in 'Crisis Escape Number 3' and featured Oh Eun Young Doctorate, a psychiatrist.

On the day, Yoo Soo-bin said, "I see a lot of (others) in my life, and I am trying to hide this mind on purpose."

Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, "Yoo Soo-bin is a very sensitive and delicate person. No matter how good this is for the so-called Model Behavior, it's overpaid. It is good to have a lot of sensitivity, but I am hurt by my heart. "" I use a lot of energy to deal with this. "

"Yoo Soo-bin doesn't seem to have had the experience of being accepted. It's okay to express what you feel.

When he heard this, Yoo Soo-bin burst into tears. "I think I was a child when I heard that I had no experience of acceptance," he said. "My mother, my father is so busy that I wore white tee for two weeks in elementary school. I went to school and my favorite teacher called me to the children and said, 'Model Behavior?' "

"My parents don't know the incident - there was no situation to talk about it," she said.