All The Butlers' Oh Eun Young, a sincere comfort to the Yoo Soo-bin, who has a past wound, "You are the only one in the universe."

Master Oh Eun Young has sincerely performed heart emergency surgery.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 10th, Oh Eun Young Doctorate appeared as masters feature in Crisis Escape Number 3 feature.On the same day, Master Oh Eun Young said, The Corona 19 that shook our daily lives is a heart emergency.Master Oh Eun Young said, In terms of the arrow, Corona 19 was the first arrow and I could not avoid it.However, the social and mental fatigue caused by Corona 19 is a secondary arrow, and I should avoid the influence of my life and relationships on this arrow. He said, It is difficult to feel depression with Corona 19 because it can not have human relations due to social distance. Relationship is very important for humans.But I am hurt again because of it. He said that he needed to have a difficult relationship, and he would tell me how to make a relationship with me as the first stage of mind emergency surgery.Master Oh Eun Young cited me as a way to get along well with me, so he conducted a multi-faceted personality test (MMPI) with his members.MMPI is a psychological test that is purchased by experts and conducted at hospitals and counseling centers, and Master Oh Eun Young has released answers to the members concerns based on the results of the test.First, Lee Seung-gi said, When you are feeling good or have a good atmosphere, you can not refuse to ask for help and promise to help easily.It is often difficult to do this, said Master Oh Eun Young. Lee Seung-gi is a sincere and responsible person.And altruistic people, he said, adding: And theres faith, confidence in his ability. So Lee Seung-gi said, Right.But sometimes you can not do it, so it is a style of frustration and reflection. Master Oh Eun Young asked, What do you think will happen if you refuse? Lee Seung-gi did not answer.Master Oh Eun Young said, The altruistic persons characteristics are trying to solve the opponents Feeling.In fact, the life of the person is solved by the person, he said. When you can not do your best, you should know how to resign, not give up. And Master Oh Eun Young said of the two-way style obsessed with eating, It is too optimistic and positive.So sometimes the problem goes over, he said. The uncomfortable Feeling is not lost because it is pressed, but it remains in the mind.So, to solve it and digest it, we are using oral sensation to calm down the Feeling. Yoo Soo-bin said he was worried about himself, Mr. Oh Eun Young said, Mr. Subin is a sensitive and delicate person.However, no matter how good it is, it is overpaid and the heart is hurt well. He also said of Yoo Soo-bin, Mr. Subin seems to have never been able to accept his lonely and difficult mind in his childhood for various reasons.Feeling felt by Mr Subin is natural and common - its strange for anyone to misunderstand it, he said.Yoo Soo-bin, who heard the story of Master Oh Eun Young, suddenly showed tears.I had a story that I had never been accepted in my mind, he said. My mothers father was so busy that I had been wearing a white tee for almost two weeks in the sixth grade of elementary school.I did not think I should wash it, but there was a teacher who really liked it, and the teacher caught my clothes in front of the children and said, Are you?You are doing it, he said, revealing his childhood experience.Yoo Soo-bin, who could not even tell his parents about such a situation.Master Oh Eun Young said, I feel sorry for myself and I do not want to do it if I do not like it.And there was something I wanted to say to the young Subin inside of Yoo Soo-bin.Master Oh Eun Young said, Subin. It was hard, wasnt it? You would have wanted comfort when you were lonely.Subin, who grew up too early, was sorry for his parents. How hard it must have been for him. Subin is a good man.Im trying so hard for my life. Subin, youre the only one in the universe.Cheer up, said Young Subin, and Yoo Soo-bin sincerely thanked him.

Master Oh Eun Young has sincerely performed heart emergency surgery.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 10th, Oh Eun Young Doctorate appeared as master's feature in 'Crisis Escape Number 3' feature.

On the same day, Master Oh Eun Young said, "The Corona 19 that shook our daily lives is a heart emergency."

Master Oh Eun Young said, "In terms of the arrow, Corona 19 was the first arrow and I could not avoid It. However, the social and mental fatigue caused by Corona 19 is a secondary arrow, and I should avoid the influence of my life and relationships on this arrow. "

He said, "It is difficult to feel depression wIth Corona 19 because It can not have human relations due to social distance." "Relationship is very important for humans. But I am hurt again because of It. "He said that he needed to have a difficult relationship, and he would tell me how to make a relationship wIth me as the first stage of mind emergency surgery.

Master Oh Eun Young cIted me as a way to get along well wIth me, so he conducted a multi-faceted personalIty test (MMPI) wIth his members. MMPI is a psychological test that is purchased by experts and conducted at hospItals and counseling centers, and Master Oh Eun Young has released answers to the members' concerns based on the results of the test.

First, Lee Seung-gi said, "When you are Feeling good or have a good atmosphere, you can not refuse to ask for help and promise to help easily. "It is often difficult to do this," said Master Oh Eun Young. "Lee Seung-gi is a sincere and responsible person. And altruistic people," he said, adding: "And there's faIth, confidence in his abilIty. So Lee Seung-gi said, "Right. But sometimes you can not do It, so It is a style of frustration and reflection. "

Master Oh Eun Young asked, "What do you think will happen if you refuse?" Lee Seung-gi did not answer. Master Oh Eun Young said, "The altruistic person's characteristics are trying to solve the opponent's Feeling. In fact, the life of the person is solved by the person, "he said." When you can not do your best, you should know how to resign, not give up. "

And Master Oh Eun Young said of the two-way style obsessed wIth eating, "It is too optimistic and posItive. So sometimes the problem goes over, "he said." The uncomfortable Feeling is not lost because It is pressed, but It remains in the mind. So, to solve It and digest It, we are using oral sensation to calm down the Feeling. "

Yoo Soo-bin said he was worried about himself, "Mr. Oh Eun Young said," Mr. Subin is a sensItive and delicate person. However, no matter how good It is, It is overpaid and the heart is hurt well. " He also said of Yoo Soo-bin, "Mr. Subin seems to have never been able to accept his lonely and difficult mind in his childhood for various reasons. Feeling felt by Mr Subin is natural and common - It's strange for anyone to misunderstand It," he said.

Yoo Soo-bin, who heard the story of Master Oh Eun Young, suddenly showed tears. "I had a story that I had never been accepted in my mind," he said. "My mother's father was so busy that I had been wearing a whIte tee for almost two weeks in the sixth grade of elementary school. I did not think I should wash It, but there was a teacher who really liked It, and the teacher caught my clothes in front of the children and said, "Are you? "You are doing It," he said, revealing his childhood experience.

Yoo Soo-bin, who could not even tell his parents about such a sItuation. Master Oh Eun Young said, "I feel sorry for myself and I do not want to do It if I do not like It." And there was something I wanted to say to the young Subin inside of Yoo Soo-bin.

Master Oh Eun Young said, "Subin. It was hard, wasn't It? You would have wanted comfort when you were lonely. Subin, who grew up too early, was sorry for his parents. How hard It must have been for him. Subin is a good man. I'm trying so hard for my life. Subin, you're the only one in the universe. Cheer up, "said Young Subin, and Yoo Soo-bin sincerely thanked him.