All The Butlers' Oh Eun Young, Secret Hausseau Open ..' Oh Nami Lee Dong-gook X Jash Women '

Master Oh Eun Young has solved the troubles of those who came to the secret cow.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 17th, Oh Eun Youngs secret Haewooso was held.On this day, Oh Nami was worried that he could not refuse and could not open up a hard work to a male friend.Master Oh Eun Young asked, Why do not you refuse well and try to show good looks? And Oh Nami said, Its stupid.I heard a lot of stories about being stupid. Master Oh Eun Young said: Mr Nami wants to be a good person for others.So I want to show a good picture, he said. If the situation is not possible or if it is impossible when I judge it, I can refuse, but I am worried and worried about the evaluation that follows. And he said, Mr. Nami is a good person as it is, but I think that he should think of his opponent as a good person if he shows only Nice.This is based on the fear of rejection, and it is linked to pride and self-esteem for me.I do not have to lend money, but I am a good person to show a different appearance. He advised me to have more pride in myself.In addition, Master Oh Eun Young said that it is possible to fill the deficiency through normal regression in front of comfortable and precious people. In order to do so, it is helpful to open a part with a male friend.And I also showed interest in honey tips for those who can not refuse money.Lee Dong-gooks daughter, Jash, told her twin brother Jae-ah that she felt competitive and jealous.And she surprised everyone by revealing that the reason she quit Exercise was because of Jaeas request.Lee Dong-gook was surprised to learn about her daughters heart for the first time. He said, Why did not I tell you?However, Give up showed regret for her fast daughter.Jassie said, I admit that Give up is fast, but I think it seems relatively more so because Jaea does not give Give up.Lee Dong-gook was troubled by the fact that the dream of re-shuting changed too often.Master Oh Eun Young, who heard the conversation between the two, said, Jash is now curious and it is natural to try this and that.However, I like to do it steadily, so I think that such a personality is an advantage, while the opposition does not support and gives negative feedback. And about Lee Dong-gook, who is trying to solve anything, Father is trying to solve anything.If you just say it is hard, you can listen and sympathize with it. It is right for the owner of the mind to solve the problem.The meaning of knowing the mind is that even if you and my mind are different, I understand the mind. It is solved even if you do this. Master Oh Eun Young also said: Mr Lee Dong-gook is doing well as Father now, but you have to admit that the kids are different from each other.One person is a month. One can not say that something is more important. And he said to Jash, Because everyone is the only one who has no reason to be jealous.Lee Dong-gook, who learned about her daughters troubles, promised that she would become a sympathetic father, not a solution.Finally, Master Oh Eun Young said, Happy life is to get along with the people close to you.I know me well and I can get along with others. It is important to know me first. We like to be respected.Thats why you can express your mind as respecting your opponent as it is. At the end of the broadcast, it was anticipated that it would become a landlord with 100 million people with Master Park Jong-bok, the second escape from the crisis.

Master Oh Eun Young has solved the troubles of those who came to the secret cow.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 17th, Oh Eun Young's secret Haewooso was held.

On this day, Oh Nami was worried that he could not refuse and could not open up a hard work to a male Friend. Master Oh Eun Young asked, "Why do not you refuse well and try to show good looks?" And Oh Nami said, "It's stupid. I heard a lot of stories about being stupid. "

Master Oh Eun Young said: "Mr Nami wants to be a good person for others. So I want to show a good picture, "he said." If the situation is not possible or if it is impossible when I judge it, I can refuse, but I am worried and worried about the evaluation that follows. "

And he said, "Mr. Nami is a good person as it is, but I think that he should think of his opponent as a good person if he shows only Nice. This is based on the fear of rejection, and it is linked to pride and self-esteem for me. I do not have to lend money, but I am a good person to show a different appearance. "He advised me to have more pride in myself.

In addition, Master Oh Eun Young said that it is possible to fill the deficiency through normal regression in front of comfortable and precious people. In order to do so, it is helpful to open a part with a male Friend. And I also showed interest in honey tips for those who can not refuse money.

Lee Dong-gook's daughter, Jash, told her twin brother Jae-ah that she felt competitive and jealous. And she surprised everyone by revealing that the reason she quit Exercise was because of Jaea's request.

Lee Dong-gook was surprised to learn about her daughter's heart for the first time. He said, "Why did not I tell you?" However, Give up showed regret for her fast daughter.

Jassie said, "I admit that Give up is fast, but I think it seems relatively more so because Jaea does not give Give up." Lee Dong-gook was troubled by the fact that the dream of re-shuting changed too often. Master Oh Eun Young, who heard the conversation between the two, said, "Jash is now curious and it is natural to try this and that. However, I like to do it steadily, so I think that such a personality is an advantage, while the opposition does not support and gives negative feedback. "

And about Lee Dong-gook, who is trying to solve anything, "Father is trying to solve anything. If you just say it is hard, you can listen and sympathize with it. "It is right for the owner of the mind to solve the problem. The meaning of knowing the mind is that even if you and my mind are different, I understand the mind. It is solved even if you do this. "

Master Oh Eun Young also said: "Mr Lee Dong-gook is doing well as Father now, but you have to admit that the kids are different from each other. One person is a month. One can not say that something is more important. " And he said to Jash, "Because everyone is the only one who has no reason to be jealous." Lee Dong-gook, who learned about her daughter's troubles, promised that she would become a sympathetic Father, not a solution.

Finally, Master Oh Eun Young said, "Happy life is to get along with the people close to you. I know me well and I can get along with others. "It is important to know me first." We like to be respected. That's why you can express your mind as respecting your opponent as it is. "

At the end of the broadcast, it was anticipated that it would become a landlord with 100 million people with Master Park Jong-bok, the second escape from the crisis.