All The Butlers' Oh Eun Young Doctorate, Oh Nami, "Fart Should Be Terrified"

Oh Nami has told her about her troubles with her boyfriend Park min.On the 17th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, two special features of Oh Eun Young Doctorates escape from the heart crisis were broadcast.Oh Nami said, Boy friends want to share anything or hard work, but I am worried because I can not do well.On the reason, Oh Nami replied, I am worried that I will be upset. Oh Nami added, I want to give him good energy.Oh Eun Young asked, Ill just ask you a question: Have you ever been in a row with your parents and whining? Oh Nami said: No.When I was a child, my grandmother and grandfather raised me, so I have never been whining. Oh Eun Young Doctorate asked, This is the most important question - why does Mr Nami seem to be not good at rejecting?Its like a fool, Oh Nami replied, Ive heard a lot about being a fool.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said: Mr Nami wants to be a good person for others, so hes just trying to look good.If you can not do someone elses favor, you can do it in such a situation or if you think it is impossible, but when you say no money, why do not you do it?I hope you do not be afraid of normal regression in front of the Boy friend.Normal regression is to get calm and comfort in your mind as you regress from a close relationship. Even a large child is said to be as hard as a child to parents, and this is normal regression.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, Fart goes in during normal regression. Humans emit 1.5L to 2L of gas a day.This physiological phenomenon is neither wrong nor bad. You should not be able to express physiological phenomena to your comfortable lover. Part should be.

Oh Nami has told her about her troubles with her boyfriend Park min.

On the 17th, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, two special features of Oh Eun Young Doctorate's escape from the heart crisis were broadcast.

Oh Nami said, "Boy friends want to share anything or hard work, but I am worried because I can not do well." On the reason, Oh Nami replied, "I am worried that I will be upset." Oh Nami added, "I want to give him good energy."

Oh Eun Young asked, "I'll just ask you a question: Have you ever been in a row with your parents and whining?" Oh Nami said: "No. When I was a child, my grandmother and grandfather raised me, so I have never been whining. "

Oh Eun Young Doctorate asked, "This is the most important question - why does Mr Nami seem to be not good at rejecting?"

"It's like a fool," Oh Nami replied, "I've heard a lot about being a fool."

Oh Eun Young Doctorate said: "Mr Nami wants to be a good person for others, so he's just trying to look good. If you can not do someone else's favor, you can do it in such a situation or if you think it is impossible, but when you say 'no money', 'why do not you do it?'

"I hope you do not be afraid of normal regression in front of the Boy friend. Normal regression is to get calm and comfort in your mind as you regress from a close relationship. "

"Even a large child is said to be as hard as a child to parents, and this is normal regression.

Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, "Fart goes in during normal regression. Humans emit 1.5L to 2L of gas a day. This physiological phenomenon is neither wrong nor bad. You should not be able to express physiological phenomena to your comfortable lover. Part should be. "