All The Butlers' Oh Nami Park min and 13 years of dating .. 'First meeting Relationship development opportunity' Love story is released

Oh Nami reveals her love story with her boyfriendOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 17th, Oh Eun Youngs secret Haewooso was held.On this day, the comedian Oh Nami introduced himself as a YES girl who started dating in 13 years.Oh Nami Yang Se-hyeong, who is currently in love with former professional soccer player Park Min, said, Why did you play soccer so well and did you do it because the male friend was a soccer player?And Yang Se-hyeong wondered about the first meeting between Oh Nami and the man Friend.Oh Nami said, My close brother, who plays soccer, talked to a male friend and the ideal of a male friend heard me.I asked if my brother was serious, and he said he was sincere and he promoted me. In the first meeting, Oh Nami, who recalled Memory, saying that they were both too nervous, was happy to hide the laughter throughout the story.As for the occasion that led to love, I was driving in the car, but suddenly the friend said that I could hold hands.I want to hold it, but I want to do it, but I grabbed my hand while saying, My hand is cold. He said, I wanted to check my mind.I took my hand and turned five laps to turn the neighborhood around. And Oh Nami said, I talked about a man who likes perfume because he likes what he likes to me.The next time I got into the car of the male friend, I continued to look back and I was so excited that the male friend had sprayed it on the seat belt to take a lot of fragrance, he said.Lee Seung-gi said, I think there will be a froze.I was worried, and Oh Nami said, I was more important than the glare. He said, It became a memory that I could not forget.

Oh Nami reveals her love story with her boyFriend

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 17th, Oh Eun Young's secret Haewooso was held.

On this day, the comedian Oh Nami introduced himself as a "YES girl who started dating in 13 years". Oh Nami Yang Se-hyeong, who is currently in love with former professional soccer player Park min, said, "Why did you play soccer so well and did you do it because the male Friend was a soccer player?"

And Yang Se-hyeong wondered about the first meeting between Oh Nami and the man Friend. Oh Nami said, "My close brother, who plays soccer, talked to a male Friend and the ideal of a male Friend heard me. I asked if my brother was serious, and he said he was sincere and he promoted me. "

In the first meeting, Oh Nami, who recalled Memory, saying that they were both too nervous, was happy to hide the laughter throughout the story.

As for the occasion that led to love, "I was driving in the car, but suddenly the Friend said that I could hold hands. I want to hold it, but I want to do it, but I grabbed my hand while saying, "My hand is cold." He said, "I wanted to check my mind. I took my hand and turned five laps to turn the neighborhood around. "

And Oh Nami said, "I talked about a man who likes perfume because he likes what he likes to me. "The next time I got into the car of the male Friend, I continued to look back and I was so excited that the male Friend had sprayed it on the seat belt to take a lot of fragrance," he said.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think there will be a froze. "I was worried, and Oh Nami said," I was more important than the glare. "He said," It became a Memory that I could not forget. "