All The Butlers' Oh Nami unveils Park min and thrilling Love Story

Gagwoman Oh Nami reveals her Love Story with Boy FriendOn SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, we conducted in-depth consultations with members along with Master Oh Eun Young.Oh Nami appeared in surprise on the day, and then Yang asked naturally about Boy Friend.I asked if I was serious, and I was really serious and I was going to introduce myself, he said.I was driving in the car and suddenly he asked if I could hold hands, and I wanted to hold them, but I took them.After that, he said, I took my hand and turned five times to turn the neighborhood around.

Gagwoman Oh Nami reveals her Love Story with Boy friend

On SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, we conducted in-depth consultations with members along with Master Oh Eun Young.

Oh Nami appeared in surprise on the day, and then Yang asked naturally about Boy friend.

“I asked if I was serious, and I was really serious and I was going to introduce myself,” he said.

“I was driving in the car and suddenly he asked if I could hold hands, and I wanted to hold them, but I took them.”

After that, he said, "I took my hand and turned five times to turn the neighborhood around."