All The Butlers' Oh Nami "It's hard to believe, but I'm the Boy friend ideal."

Gagwoman Oh Nami has commented on Park Min, a former Boy Friend footballer.On SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, we conducted in-depth consultation with members along with Master Oh Eun Young.Oh Nami appeared on the day and told her about her troubles.Later, Yang said, How did you meet? He mentioned Boy friend from Oh Namis soccer player.Oh Nami said, I have a close brother who plays soccer. I asked him about his ideal, and he mentioned me, although it would be hard to believe it.In particular, Oh Nami said, I was driving, and can I hold hands with him? He confessed, He said he wanted to check my mind and told me about it.

Gagwoman Oh Nami has commented on Park min, a former Boy friend footballer.

On SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 17th, we conducted in-depth consultation with members along with Master Oh Eun Young.

Oh Nami appeared on the day and told her about her troubles.

Later, Yang said, "How did you meet?" He mentioned Boy friend from Oh Nami's soccer player.

Oh Nami said, “I have a close brother who plays soccer. I asked him about his ideal, and he mentioned me, although it would be hard to believe it.”

In particular, Oh Nami said, “I was driving, and can I hold hands with him?” He confessed, “He said he wanted to check my mind and told me about it.”