All The Butlers' Kim Sook-hee "Meet Lee Nak-yeon for matchmaking, I call you back"

All The Butlers Kim Sook-hee delivered his first meeting with Lee Nak-yeon.SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which was broadcasted on the evening of the 3rd, was featured in the presidential election and featured Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader.On the show, Lee Nak-yeons wife, Kim Sook-hee, said, I met Lee Nak-yeon as an matchmaker. Lee Nak-yeons first impression was very dry.I said I would go in 10 minutes. I was rude. I told him to go. After that, I thought of Lee Nak-yeon and called the number of the business card; Lee Nak-yeons voice on the phone was so good, thats how I met him again, he explained.Lee Nak-yeon said, The progress of marriage was different in both houses; the wife was quick; somehow I got marriage in August.

All The Butlers' Kim Sook-hee delivered his first meeting with Lee Nak-yeon.

SBS entertainment All The Butlers', which was broadcasted on the evening of the 3rd, was featured in the presidential election and featured Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader.

On the show, Lee Nak-yeon's wife, Kim Sook-hee, said, "I met Lee Nak-yeon as an matchmaker. Lee Nak-yeon's first impression was very dry. I said I would go in 10 minutes. I was rude. I told him to go. "

"After that, I thought of Lee Nak-yeon and called the number of the business card; Lee Nak-yeon's voice on the phone was so good, that's how I met him again," he explained.

Lee Nak-yeon said, "The progress of marriage was different in both houses; the wife was quick; somehow I got marriage in August."