'Abortion Jong Yong' KActor=Kim Seon-ho? 24 hours official position in AD hand loss 20 days interview?

As the speculation that Actor Kim Seon-ho is KActor is spreading, I and my agency have not disclosed their official position for more than 24 hours.Netizens A posted an article on an Internet bulletin board at 5:32 pm on October 17 entitled I accuse the double and shameless reality of the popular actor Kmo Actor.A, who was a girlfriend of the popular actor K, claimed that K, who had been dating since the beginning of last year four months ago, demanded a one-sided sacrifice by marrying him and asked for abortion after he learned about his pregnancy.A wanted to give birth, but he eventually underwent a mid-term surgery at Ks suggestion, but added that he was informed of the breakup.Mr. A said, I have mental and physical damage and trauma. I will marry before I erase my child. As soon as the man who said he would live with me erased the child, he gave emotional ups and downs to all kinds of sensitive irritation as an excuse.I was angry that my agency was struggling because of my relationship with me, that my love was taken in the entertainment media, and I was angry that I was not careful and asked me to erase the picture and cleverly removed the evidence.I did not apologize or mention the story of Abortion, but I was informed of the unilateral breakup by threats and remorse, so I would like to talk about it. Mr. A did not mention Ks real name in the post, but netizens who encountered the text such as The title of the new work changed when I first received the scenario and It was a problem by shouting in a program .The drama, which was changed in title, is the TVN Saturday drama Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha based on the movie Somewhere in the world, something happens to someone, and the program mentioned that it screamed was estimated to be KBS 2TV entertainment 1 night 2 days Season 4.I have contacted Kim Seon-hos agency Salt Entertainment several times to confirm the fact, but I have not been in touch.If the suspicion is revealed, Kim Seon-ho will not be able to avoid image crashes, as well as various appearances and next works, AD getting off and penalty disputes.If the suspicion is not true, it is necessary to prevent the spread of rumors through a clear official announcement, and to prevent the damage to fellow entertainers who appear in AD, appearances, or next works.On the other hand, some of the Brands, in which Kim Seon-ho is working as a model, have started what they call loss.Brands such as Domino Pizza and Canon Korea have deleted Kim Seon-ho related posts such as AD photos on the afternoon of the 18th in official SNS.As a result, it has become a matter of concern whether the drama end interview schedule will be digested as scheduled.Kim Seon-ho will conduct a video interview with a number of media on the 20th to commemorate the end of Gang Village Cha Cha Cha.On the other hand, Kim Seon-hos Gang Village Cha Cha Cha starring Hong Doo-sik was ending on the 17th.Kim Seon-hos next film is Lee Sang-geuns new film, Date at 2 oclock. It is scheduled to crank in March 2022. Kim Seon-ho is set to make his screen debut with this film.Park, Hoon Jungs new film Sad Tropical is also under positive review.Separately, Kim Seon-ho is appearing on KBS 2TV entertainment 1 night and 2 days season 4 which is broadcast every Sunday.

As the speculation that Actor Kim Seon-ho is KActor is spreADing, I and my agency have not disclosed their official position for more than 24 hours.

Netizens A posted an article on an Internet bulletin board at 5:32 pm on October 17 entitled 'I accuse the double and shameless reality of the popular Actor Kmo Actor'.

A, who was a girlfriEnd of the popular Actor K, claimed that K, who hAD been dating since the beginning of last year four months ago, demanded a one-sided sacrifice by marrying him and asked for Abortion after he learned about his pregnancy. A wanted to give birth, but he eventually underwent a mid-term surgery at K's suggestion, but ADded that he was informed of the breakup.

Mr. A said, "I have mental and physical damage and trauma. I will marry before I erase my child. As soon as the man who said he would live with me erased the child, he gave emotional ups and downs to all kinds of sensitive irritation as an excuse."

"I was angry that my agency was struggling because of my relationship with me, that my love was taken in the entertainment media, and I was angry that I was not careful and asked me to erase the picture and cleverly removed the evidence. I did not apologize or mention the story of Abortion, but I was informed of the unilateral breakup by threats and remorse, so I would like to talk about it. "

Mr. A did not mention K's real name in the post, but netizens who encountered the text such as "The title of the new work changed when I first received the scenario" and "It was a problem by shouting in a program" .

The drama, which was changed in title, is the TVN Saturday drama 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha Cha' based on the movie 'Somewhere in the world, something happens to someone,' and the program mentioned that it screamed was estimated to be KBS 2TV entertainment '1 night 2 days Season 4'.

I have contacted Kim Seon-ho's agency Salt Entertainment several times to confirm the fact, but I have not been in touch.

If the suspicion is revealed, Kim Seon-ho will not be able to avoid image crashes, as well as various appearances and next works, AD getting off and penalty disputes. If the suspicion is not true, it is necessary to prevent the spreAD of rumors through a clear official announcement, and to prevent the damage to fellow entertainers who appear in AD, appearances, or next works.

On the other hand, some of the Brands, in which Kim Seon-ho is working as a model, have started what they call 'loss'. Brands such as Domino Pizza and Canon Korea have deleted Kim Seon-ho related posts such as AD photos on the afternoon of the 18th in official SNS.

As a result, it has become a matter of concern whether the drama End interview schedule will be digested as scheduled. Kim Seon-ho will conduct a video interview with a number of media on the 20th to commemorate the End of 'Gang Village Cha Cha Cha'.

On the other hand, Kim Seon-ho's "Gang Village Cha Cha Cha" starring Hong Doo-sik was Ending on the 17th.

Kim Seon-ho's next film is Lee Sang-geun's new film, "Date at 2 o'clock." It is scheduled to crank in March 2022. Kim Seon-ho is set to make his screen debut with this film. Park, Hoon Jung's new film 'SAD Tropical' is also under positive review.

Separately, Kim Seon-ho is appearing on KBS 2TV entertainment '1 night and 2 days season 4' which is broADcast every Sunday.