64-year-old Actor Kim Young-ok ""I don't even know what 'Squid Game' is, and I'm surprised at the state of affairs" (Incorruptibility)

Actor Kim Young-ok mentioned the popularity of Squid Game.Kim Young-ok appeared on the Luxury Actor Special on KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend broadcast on October 30th.Kim Shin-young, who introduced Kim Young-ok, the oldest South Korean actress in 64 years of acting career, said, It is a living history of South Korea Actor.I heard South Korea, he said, referring to Squid Game , Gat Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha , Jirisan , Gentleman and Lady .Kim Young-ok shouted Noise and said, I am sorry for my partners.I was actually interested in doing Lee Jung-jaes mother, but it didnt come out much, he said. I didnt even know what the squid game was.
Actor Kim Young-ok mentioned the popularity of Squid Game.Kim Young-ok appeared on the Luxury Actor Special on KBS 2TV Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend broadcast on October 30th.Kim Shin-young, who introduced Kim Young-ok, the oldest South Korean actress in 64 years of acting career, said, It is a living history of South Korea Actor.I heard South Korea, he said, referring to Squid Game , Gat Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha , Jirisan , Gentleman and Lady .Kim Young-ok shouted Noise and said, I am sorry for my partners.I was actually interested in doing Lee Jung-jaes mother, but it didnt come out much, he said. I didnt even know what the squid game was.

Actor Kim Young-ok mentioned the popularity of 'Squid Game'.

Kim Young-ok appeared on the 'Luxury Actor Special' on KBS 2TV 'Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend' broadcast on October 30th.

Kim Shin-young, who introduced Kim Young-ok, the oldest South Korean actress in 64 years of acting career, said, "It is a living history of South Korea Actor. I heard South Korea, "he said, referring to" Squid Game "," Gat Village Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha "," Jirisan "," Gentleman and Lady ".

Kim Young-ok shouted "Noise" and said, "I am sorry for my partners." “I was actually interested in doing Lee Jung-jae’s mother, but it didn’t come out much,” he said. “I didn’t even know what the squid Game was.