2NE1, are we close to reuniting? cl Love Live!! Broadcast 2NE1 recording version surprise release

2NE1(2NE1) recombination theory is solsol.CL recently released a song called Let It in the first full-length album on the comeback Love Live! Broadcasting, which was the first release of the 2NE1 members.In the broadcast, fans are enthusiastic about Let it, which contains Park Bom and Sandara Park voices.Because the three vocals have a strong sense of emotion that can recall the songs of the past 2NE1.It is said that it reminds me of 2NE1 in the prime of the rhythmic hip-hop rhythm in that it digests the song with sad vocals.The lyrics Why do I walk today and walk / I think it is right? Every day I also give the fans who miss the past 2NE1 a ear while bringing out the deep sensitivity of the lyrics Why do I say what and what I do?CLs album is contained in the CL solo version, so fans are more disappointed.I want to see the whole thing and I wait for the comeback of the group that no one could follow in those days.Meanwhile, after the member Minzy earlier this year, Park Bom continued to make positive comments on the reunion of 2NE1, and many fans expected their meeting, and preparations for a comeback in May were raised, but it was not true.

2NE1(2NE1) recombination theory is 'solsol'.

cl recently released a song called 'Let It' in the first full-length album on the comeback Love Live! Broadcasting, which was the first release of the 2NE1 members.

In the broadcast, fans are enthusiastic about 'Let it', which contains Park Bom and Sandara Park voices. Because the three vocals have a strong sense of emotion that can recall the songs of the past 2NE1. It is said that it reminds me of 2NE1 in the prime of the rhythmic hip-hop rhythm in that it digests the song with sad vocals. The lyrics "Why do I walk today and walk / I think it is right? Every day I also give the fans Who miss the past 2NE1 a "ear" while bringing out the deep sensitivity of the lyrics "Why do I say what and what I do?

cl's album is contained in the cl solo version, so fans are more disappointed. 'I want to see the Whole thing' and 'I wait for the comeback of the group that no one could follow in those days'.

Meanwhile, after the member Minzy earlier this year, Park Bom continued to make positive comments on the reunion of 2NE1, and many fans expected their meeting, and preparations for a comeback in May were raised, but it was not true.