'Yoon Seung-yeol' Kim Yeong-hee, DIA ring .."Put out your face"

Kim Yeong-hee said on his 8th day, I had a gift, so I bought it because I had an unreasonable purchase.I am in a hurry to impress, and I am already feeling Glenunga moist, he added.Unlike Kim Yeong-hees expectation, Gift prepared by Yoon Seung-yeol is a big Kitchen glove.Kim Yeong-hee added, Fortunately, I did not shed a drop.It wasnt a DIAmond ring, but The Kitchen gloves snipped Kim Yeong-hees taste.I do not know yet, but I do not know as I get older, I feel like Im not getting hot, he said.Kim Yeong-hee also emphasized, I will wait for you to do something good later, and I will wait for you next year.Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee Yoon Seung-yeol and his wife marriage in January.He said he had a gift and he bought it because he was overworked.I stuck it out and it said diamond ringI am in a hurry to impress and already Glenunga moisturizeFortunately, I didnt shed a single dropIm afraid Im not tearing upIt also gives a great impression to the winnerBut... how do you feel about your taste sniper kitchen gloves?Ill just grab the pot with my bare handsYou dont know yet, but as you get older, you dont feel hotIm gonna keep waiting for you to do something good later.My sister is 40 next yearPhoto: Kim Yeong-hee Instagram
Kim Yeong-hee said on his 8th day, I had a gift, so I bought it because I had an unreasonable purchase.I am in a hurry to impress, and I am already feeling Glenunga moist, he added.Unlike Kim Yeong-hees expectation, Gift prepared by Yoon Seung-yeol is a big Kitchen glove.Kim Yeong-hee added, Fortunately, I did not shed a drop.It wasnt a DIAmond ring, but The Kitchen gloves snipped Kim Yeong-hees taste.I do not know yet, but I do not know as I get older, I feel like Im not getting hot, he said.Kim Yeong-hee also emphasized, I will wait for you to do something good later, and I will wait for you next year.Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee Yoon Seung-yeol and his wife marriage in January.He said he had a gift and he bought it because he was overworked.I stuck it out and it said diamond ringI am in a hurry to impress and already Glenunga moisturizeFortunately, I didnt shed a single dropIm afraid Im not tearing upIt also gives a great impression to the winnerBut... how do you feel about your taste sniper kitchen gloves?Ill just grab the pot with my bare handsYou dont know yet, but as you get older, you dont feel hotIm gonna keep waiting for you to do something good later.My sister is 40 next yearPhoto: Kim Yeong-hee Instagram

Kim Yeong-hee said on his 8th day, "I had a Gift, so I bought it because I had an unreasonable purchase."

"I am in a hurry to impress, and I am already feeling Glenunga moist," he added.

Unlike Kim Yeong-hee's expectation, Gift prepared by Yoon Seung-yeol is a big Kitchen glove. Kim Yeong-hee added, "Fortunately, I did not shed a drop."

It wasn't a DIAmond ring, but The kitchen gloves snipped Kim Yeong-hee's taste. "I do not know yet, but I do not know as I get older, I feel like I'm not getting hot," he said.

Kim Yeong-hee also emphasized, "I will wait for you to do something good later, and I will wait for you next year."

Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee Yoon Seung-yeol and his wife marriage in January.

He said he had a Gift and he bought it because he was overworked.

I stuck it out and it said DIAmond ring

I am in a hurry to impress and already Glenunga moisturize

Fortunately, I didn't shed a single drop

I'm afraid I'm not tearing up

It also gives a great impression to the winner

But... how do you feel about your taste sniper kitchen gloves?

I'll just grab the pot with my bare hands

You don't know yet, but as you get older, you don't feel hot

I'm gonna keep waiting for you to do something good later.

My sister is 40 next year

Photo: Kim Yeong-hee Instagram