Yoon Seok-ryul "It's so hard to get a house for the day, you need to change"...tall 12.1% (All The Butlers)

SBS All The Butlers, which is featured in the presidential election, has surpassed the double-digit highest audience rating per minute.According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency, the audience rating of SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 19th, was 7.8 percent, up 3.9 percentage points from last week, proving the interest of viewers.The target audience rating of 2049, which is a topic and competitiveness indicator, was 2.2%, and the highest audience rating per minute soared to 12.1%.The broadcast was featured in the presidential election.The news that three of the most supportive presidential candidates who declared their candidacy for the 20th presidential election was known to appear, and the first runner on the day, former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul appeared.On this day, Yoon Seok-ryul welcomed the members with comfortable clothes at his house, and his house was revealed for the first time.Yoon Seok-ryul said, I asked you to come to do something delicious. He said, I treat kimchi stew, bulgogi, egg rolls, etc. with skill, and the members who are hard to call.I am a white man now.It has been a long time since I quit Prosector General of South Korea. Or Actor Ju Hyuns vocalization was also friendly and friendly.When asked about the resignation of Prosector General of South Korea and the presidential candidacy, Yoon Seok-ryul said, It is difficult to decide to run.Its not normal, he said, adding that he decided to run for president after a long period of troubles after his retirement.Our generation could have acquired Apartment for about 10 years, but it was too difficult to get a house for the present, said Yoon Seok-ryul. If a young person does not have hope, the society is dead.Im a little afraid when I do something new, he said. Im a little scared when Im doing something new.I am confident that I can push it in the direction I think without giving up, although there are many things that I do not have enough. The All The Butlers hearing was held to intensively explore Master Yoon Seok-ryul.First, Yoon Seok-ryul talked about his representative quote, Im not loyal to people. He told his juniors, The prosecutor should not be loyal to people.I am saying that people are personnel rights, and that the object of loyalty is only the nation and the people, and even if you can like people, you are not loyal.Yoon Seok-ryul said, The chicken is important, but it is with the president. The members said, We handled the case that we took over according to the law.There is no reason to challenge the president, he said. It is much more secure to be on the side of the law than to the side of power.If the law of the powerful is not properly handled, the people can not be told to keep the law, and society is in turmoil. It is important how much the investigation into the powerful is based on principle.It should be based on the principle unconditionally. In addition, the hearing focused attention on keywords related to them such as Left, 9th in 8, and Doridori.When asked if there was anything he wanted to take away from Lee Jae-myung and Lee Nak-yeon, who foreshadowed the presidential feature, Yoon Seok-ryul said, I want to be meticulous to Lee Nak-yeon and I want to resemble Lee Jae-myung.Yoon Seok-ryul replied, Yes, to the question I am the 20th president of the Republic of Korea.I have to show you more, but I have seen you doing well so far, so you will have the belief that you will do well. Finally, Yoon Seok-ryul asked, If I become president, I will not do this. Sharing rice together is the basis of communication.I will always communicate with many people, including opposition parties, journalists, and people who need encouragement. He said, I will not eat and communicate with people. I will not hide in front of the people, whether I did well or wrong.Meanwhile, the special feature of All The Butlers presidential candidate will be former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, Gyeonggi Governor Lee Jae-myung on the 26th, and Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader on October 3.SBS

sbs All The Butlers, which is featured in the presidential election, has surpassed the double-digit highest audience rating per minute.

According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings agency, the audience rating of sbs All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the 19th, was 7.8 percent, up 3.9 percentage points from last week, proving the interest of viewers. The target audience rating of 2049, which is a topic and competitiveness indicator, was 2.2%, and the highest audience rating per minute soared to 12.1%.

The broadcast was featured in the presidential election. The news that three of the most supportive presidential candidates who declared their candidacy for the 20th presidential election was known to appear, and the first runner on the day, former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul appeared.

On this day, Yoon Seok-ryul welcomed the members with comfortable clothes at his house, and his house was revealed for the first time. Yoon Seok-ryul said, "I asked you to come to do something delicious." He said, "I treat kimchi stew, bulgogi, egg rolls, etc. with skill, and the members who are hard to call. I am a white man now. It has been a long time since I quit Prosector General of South Korea. "Or Actor Ju Hyun's vocalization was also friendly and friendly.

When asked about the resignation of Prosector General of South Korea and the presidential candidacy, Yoon Seok-ryul said, "It is difficult to decide to run. “It’s not normal,” he said, adding that he decided to run for president after a long period of troubles after his retirement. “Our generation could have acquired Apartment for about 10 years, but it was too difficult to get a house for the present,” said Yoon Seok-ryul. “If a young person does not have hope, the society is dead. “I’m a little afraid when I do something new,” he said. “I’m a little scared when I’m doing something new. I am confident that I can push it in the direction I think without giving up, although there are many things that I do not have enough. "

The All The Butlers hearing was held to intensively explore Master Yoon Seok-ryul. First, Yoon Seok-ryul talked about his representative quote, “I’m not loyal to people.” He told his juniors, “The prosecutor should not be loyal to people.” I am saying that 'people' are 'personnel rights', and that "the object of loyalty is only the nation and the people, and even if you can like people, you are not loyal."

Yoon Seok-ryul said, "The chicken is important, but it is with the president." The members said, "We handled the case that we took over according to the law. “There is no reason to challenge the president,” he said. “It is much more secure to be on the side of the law than to the side of power. If the law of the powerful is not properly handled, the people can not be told to keep the law, and society is in turmoil. It is important how much the investigation into the powerful is based on principle. It should be based on the principle unconditionally. " In addition, the hearing focused attention on keywords related to them such as 'Left', '9th in 8', and 'Doridori'.

When asked if there was anything he wanted to take away from Lee Jae-myung and Lee Nak-yeon, who foreshadowed the presidential feature, Yoon Seok-ryul said, "I want to be meticulous to Lee Nak-yeon and I want to resemble Lee Jae-myung." Yoon Seok-ryul replied, "Yes," to the question "I am the 20th president of the Republic of Korea." I have to show you more, but I have seen you doing well so far, so you will have the belief that you will do well. "

Finally, Yoon Seok-ryul asked, "If I become president, I will not do this." "Sharing rice together is the basis of communication. I will always communicate with many people, including opposition parties, journalists, and people who need encouragement. "He said," I will not eat and communicate with people. "I will not hide in front of the people, whether I did well or wrong.

Meanwhile, the special feature of All The Butlers presidential candidate will be former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, Gyeonggi Governor Lee Jae-myung on the 26th, and Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader on October 3.

sbs