Yoon Joo-man, squid Game' appearance "Find my voice"

On Tuesday, Yoon Joo-man wrote on his Instagram account: Squid game. Find out where Im coming from through my voice. Not much.I have a memory that I took last year when I was sweating in the hot summer. It was hard but fun. Inside the picture is a picture of Yoon Joo-man staring at the camera in a purple work suit.Netizens interest gathered in the appearance of squid game like Yoon Joo-mans.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as Where are you? Samo? Nemo? Circle?, Semio in the surgical scene?, Yoon Actor who also appeared only in the masterpiece.

On Tuesday, Yoon Joo-man wrote on his Instagram account: "squid Game. Find out where I'm coming from through my voice. Not much. I have a Memory that I took last year when I was sweating in the hot summer. It was hard but fun. "

Inside the picture is a picture of Yoon Joo-man staring at the camera in a purple work suit. Netizens' interest gathered in the appearance of squid Game' like Yoon Joo-man's.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "Where are you? Samo? Nemo? Circle?", "Semio in the surgical scene?", "Yoon Actor who also appeared only in the masterpiece."