"Winning" Ahn Hye-Kyung, members Thank You for greetings Season 2 aspirations ..."I don't have one without you."

On the morning of the 23rd, Ahn Hye-Kyung posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled Thank You to all those who taught me to lead me as a goalkeeper of FC Bull moth, although I do not have a testimony to the awards ceremony at the end of the year.He gave thanks to Lee Chun-soo, who was in charge of FC Bull moths, and many coaches who taught him football. And once again, my sister, my sister, my sister, my sister, my sister, my sister, He added, expressing his desire for season 2.In the open photo, Ahn Hye-Kyung poses with a winning cup and a medal on his neck and staring at the camera.His bright smile, which led to FC Bull moths victory, led to fans support.Meanwhile, Ahn Hye-Kyung, who was born in 1979 and is 42 years old, debuted as a weathercaster in 2001 and resumed broadcasting activities by appearing in Burning Youth.He also led the team to the championship as a goalkeeper for FC Bull moth of SBS Kick a goal (goal girl).Photo: Ahn Hye-Kyung Instagram
On the morning of the 23rd, Ahn Hye-Kyung posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled Thank You to all those who taught me to lead me as a goalkeeper of FC Bull moth, although I do not have a testimony to the awards ceremony at the end of the year.He gave thanks to Lee Chun-soo, who was in charge of FC Bull moths, and many coaches who taught him football. And once again, my sister, my sister, my sister, my sister, my sister, my sister, He added, expressing his desire for season 2.In the open photo, Ahn Hye-Kyung poses with a winning cup and a medal on his neck and staring at the camera.His bright smile, which led to FC Bull moths victory, led to fans support.Meanwhile, Ahn Hye-Kyung, who was born in 1979 and is 42 years old, debuted as a weathercaster in 2001 and resumed broadcasting activities by appearing in Burning Youth.He also led the team to the championship as a goalkeeper for FC Bull moth of SBS Kick a goal (goal girl).Photo: Ahn Hye-Kyung Instagram

On the morning of the 23rd, Ahn Hye-Kyung posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "Thank You to all those who taught me to lead me as a goalkeeper of FC Bull moth, although I do not have a testimony to the awards ceremony at the end of the year.

He gave thanks to Lee Chun-soo, who was in charge of FC Bull moths, and many coaches who taught him football. "And once again, my sister, my sister, my sister, my sister, my sister, my sister, "He added, expressing his desire for season 2.

In the open photo, Ahn Hye-Kyung poses with a winning cup and a medal on his neck and staring at the camera. His bright smile, which led to FC Bull moths' victory, led to fans' support.

Meanwhile, Ahn Hye-Kyung, who was born in 1979 and is 42 years old, debuted as a weathercaster in 2001 and resumed broadcasting activities by appearing in "Burning Youth". He also led the team to the championship as a goalkeeper for FC Bull moth of SBS Kick a goal' (goal girl).

Photo: Ahn Hye-Kyung Instagram