'Twin pregnancy' Sung Yu-ri, a work that seems to help preaching 'work next to work'

On the morning of the 20th, Sung Yu-ri posted several photos on his SNS with an article entitled Hougang MRT Station with Pretty works.In the open photo, Sung Yu-ri is watching works at an art museum, and the appearance of his work is eye-catching.Especially, I gave a point to the so-called Kuanku look with a bag and showed a unique fashion sense.So Netisle said, I look at pretty glass and I look at snow HOUGANG MRT Station, My sister is really pretty when I see her. That heart?Simkung , It seems to be helpful for prenatal education , Work next to work and so on.Meanwhile, Sung Yu-ri was congratulated in 2017 for announcing the news of twin pregnancy by marriage with professional golfer Ahn Sung-hyun.

On the morning of the 20th, Sung Yu-ri posted several photos on his SNS with an article entitled "Hougang MRT Station" with "Pretty works".

In the open photo, Sung Yu-ri is watching works at an art museum, and the appearance of his work is eye-catching.

Especially, I gave a point to the so-called 'Kuanku' look with a bag and showed a unique fashion sense.

So Netisle said, "I look at pretty glass and I look at snow Hougang MRT Station", "My sister is really pretty when I see her. That heart? Simkung "," It seems to be helpful for prenatal education "," Work next to work "and so on.

Meanwhile, Sung Yu-ri was congratulated in 2017 for announcing the news of twin pregnancy by marriage with professional golfer Ahn Sung-hyun.