Tony Ahn "United States of America with Father After Parents divorce When Young...Same Other Multiple" (Lovedosa 2)

Singer Tony Ahn confessed to family historyTony Ahn appeared on SBS Plus and Channel S Love Dosa 2 broadcast on September 20th.On this day, Saju Dosa saw Tony Ahns Saju and said, There are many letters of land and strong. The earth is making gold.I think the role of Mother is big to come so far. Tony Ahn said: When I was a child, my parents divorced and went to United States of America with my father; Mother saw very little in her youth.I think I sent it because the Mother situation was a bit bad. When I was a child, I wandered about it. I have several new Mothers.My father had asked me what I thought about the constant occurrence of another Mother. I was probably sorry.I thought my father should be happy and I accepted it as a child, calling it Mother. Tony Ahn said, I see that there is a fear of marriage, and I sometimes think that I have my fathers DNA.Maybe when I was 9 and 10, I was in a diversion, and I was with my father and Live... and with Mother and Live... and I went back and forth.I only talked to Mother. I could not go to Korea and I could not afford it. Tony Ahn said, Of course I wanted to eat my mothers food and I missed it, but I thought I should not tea. There is a reason.I thought I should break that prejudice by watching the drama Moms Sea, so I told my parents that I had been proudly divided.I thought that I should not show such prejudice to the world.

Singer Tony Ahn confessed to family history

Tony Ahn appeared on SBS Plus and Channel S 'Love Dosa 2' broadcast on September 20th.

On this day, Saju Dosa saw Tony Ahn's Saju and said, "There are many letters of land and strong. The earth is making gold. I think the role of Mother is big to come so far. "

Tony Ahn said: "When I was a child, my parents divorced and went to United States of America with my father; Mother saw very little in her youth. I think I sent it because the Mother situation was a bit bad. When I was a child, I wandered about it. "I have several new Mothers. My father had asked me what I thought about the constant occurrence of another Mother. I was probably sorry. I thought my father should be happy and I accepted it as a child, calling it Mother. "

Tony Ahn said, "I see that there is a fear of marriage, and I sometimes think that I have my father's DNA."

"Maybe when I was 9 and 10, I was in a diversion, and I was with my father and Live... and with Mother and Live... and I went back and forth. I only talked to Mother. I could not go to Korea and I could not afford it. "

Tony Ahn said, "Of course I wanted to eat my Mother's food and I missed it, but I thought I should not tea. There is a reason. I thought I should break that prejudice by watching the drama 'Mom's Sea', so I told my parents that I had been proudly divided. I thought that I should not show such prejudice to the world. "