Tiffany Young pictorial, a clean-cut, smeared in immaculate Skins

Tiffany Youngs cover picture, which continues to be active in singers such as musical actors, was released.In this cover picture released through the October issue of The Star magazine, Tiffany Young has revealed her own charm, neat, elegant and lovely.In the open photo, Tiffany Young proved her 2030 Wannabe star, leaning with perfume in the forest of Jeju Island or directing point lip makeup to moist Skins.Especially, in the photo shoot, he proposed a cyan and a pose directly, and he was more active than anyone else, and the admiration of the staff continued.In an interview after the photo shoot, Tiffany Young said, It was a pleasant and pleasant shoot for Jeju Island for a long time.The last one was exciting because I could even interview him. Girls Generation, which showed a surprise meeting such as appearing in entertainment in a complete body recently.In response, Girls Generation is protected by Girls Generation!I have been taking pictures every year to celebrate my debut with the members, and the fans have loved it, he said. I wanted to do more fun and give a lot of strength to the public and fans, and I want to make them think that Girls Generation is doing everything right.Tiffany, who is on the musical stage with Roxy Heart of musical Chicago.I can not believe it now because I take on the role of dreaming myself, he said. The more I do, the better I want to do it, and the more meticulous and restrained I feel.I hope you will look at me as well as other singers as multi-tainers. Top Girl group to top Model in US market as student, rookie singer TiffanyWhen asked about the moment when he was afraid of pioneering his own path, he said, When I think about it, it was not always a stable way.I am very curious, but I am grateful that the curiosity made me Top Model  It is very common that people are comforted with me when I sing my own story, pain, and storytelling.It is an honor for me to be able to be a force for someone. When asked about the story that she wanted to tell the girls as the eternal girl of Girls Generation, she said, It is important to sympathize and understand someones heart to give impression.And do not lose your gratitude, he said sincerely, I want to always thank you for the small things. Finally, I told myself most not to give up.I imagined as a singer with Girls Generation, and I started to make what I dreamed of as an actor. I am a newcomer.I want to be The Artist who constantly conveys a good message without giving up. He expressed his dream as an actor and Storytelling The Artist.

Tiffany Young's cover picture, which continues to be active in Singers such as musical actors, was released.

In this cover picture released through the October issue of The Star magazine, Tiffany Young has revealed her own charm, neat, elegant and lovely.

In the open photo, Tiffany Young proved her 2030 Wannabe star, leaning with perfume in the forest of Jeju Island or directing point lip makeup to moist Skins. Especially, in the photo shoot, he proposed a cyan and a pose directly, and he was more active than anyone else, and the admiration of the staff continued.

In an interview after the photo shoot, Tiffany Young said, "It was a pleasant and pleasant shoot for Jeju Island for a long time. The last one was exciting because I could even interview him. "

Girls' Generation, which showed a surprise meeting such as appearing in entertainment in a complete body recently. In response, "Girls' Generation is protected by Girls' Generation! “I have been taking pictures every year to celebrate my debut with the members, and the fans have loved it,” he said. “I wanted to do more fun and give a lot of strength to the public and fans, and I want to make them think that Girls’ Generation is doing everything right.”

Tiffany, who is on the musical stage with 'Roxy Heart' of musical 'Chicago'. "I can not believe it now because I take on the role of dreaming myself," he said. "The more I do, the better I want to do it, and the more meticulous and restrained I feel. I hope you will look at me as well as other Singers as multi-tainers. "

Top Girl group to Top Model in US market as student, rookie Singer Tiffany When asked about the moment when he was afraid of pioneering his own path, he said, "When I think about it, it was not always a stable way. I am very curious, but I am grateful that the curiosity made me Top Model "" It is very common that people are comforted with me when I sing my own story, pain, and Storytelling. It is an honor for me to be able to be a force for someone. "

When asked about the story that she wanted to tell the girls as the eternal 'girl' of Girls' Generation, she said, "It is important to sympathize and understand someone's heart to give impression. And do not lose your gratitude, "he said sincerely," I want to always thank you for the small things. "

Finally, "I told myself most not to give up. I imagined as a Singer with Girls' Generation, and I started to make what I dreamed of as an actor. "I am a newcomer. I want to be The Artist who constantly conveys a good message without giving up. "He expressed his dream as an actor and Storytelling The Artist.