Seo Yi-Sook "I'm waiting for 100 Staff...I have Actors who don't get out of the car."

Actor Seo Yi-Sook appeared in the KBS Joy entertainment program Sled Bibal, which was broadcast on the evening of the 2nd, and showed off his talent.The broadcast was featured in Spicy Taste, and various stories were introduced under the theme of five keywords: Solver, Infidelity, Garbage, Extortion, and Coming.While talking about the first keyword, Solver, Park Na-rae asked Seo Yi-Sook first, It was Solver on the filming site, and asked questions.When I go to the set, Staff is waiting for about 100 people, but I dont understand why Actors wont get out of the car when they come, said Seo Yi-Sook.Seo Yi-Sook said, But I can not solve it myself, so instead, I say, Whats going on? There are 100 people waiting here...Lets go quickly and leave.I heard if I heard it or not. He showed off the aspect of Cida.Hwang Bo-ra, who heard this, said, I have never played the role of Solver. He said, I can not say that and I am crushed, but it is really cool.On the other hand, the story of a secret love affair with a company representative who was introduced as the keyword Solver on the day was that he knew his wifes existence late and knew that he was a married man.Such a representative showed a shameless attitude to the storyteller, and the representatives wife met the storyteller and held out an envelope containing cash and memorandum, saying, My husband likes poor women.As it turned out, the representative was shocked by the fact that he had committed affair with several employees who had been hired.Park Na-rae, who encountered the story, was surprised that it is like a comprehensive gift set in the morning drama, and Seo Yi-Sook caught the eye by saying that if he was in the same situation as a sled, he would just bury it quietly.Im not trying to store it, Im trying to erase time, Seo Yi-Sook added. Its embarrassing and pride-stricken.

Actor Seo Yi-Sook appeared in the KBS Joy entertainment program Sled Bibal, which was broadcast on the evening of the 2nd, and showed off his talent. The broadcast was featured in Spicy Taste, and various stories were introduced under the theme of five keywords: Solver, Infidelity, Garbage, Extortion, and Coming.

While talking about the first keyword, Solver, Park Na-rae asked Seo Yi-Sook first, "It was Solver on the filming site," and asked questions.

“When I go to the set, Staff is waiting for about 100 people, but I don’t understand why Actors won’t get out of the car when they come,” said Seo Yi-Sook.

Seo Yi-Sook said, "But I can not solve it myself, so instead, I say, 'What's going on? There are 100 people waiting here...Let's go quickly and leave.' I heard if I heard it or not. "He showed off the aspect of 'Cida'.

Hwang Bo-ra, who heard this, said, "I have never played the role of Solver." He said, "I can not say that and I am crushed, but it is really cool."

On the other hand, the story of a secret love affair with a company representative who was introduced as the keyword Solver on the day was that he knew his wife's existence late and knew that he was a married man. Such a representative showed a shameless attitude to the storyteller, and the representative's wife met the storyteller and held out an envelope containing cash and memorandum, saying, My husband likes poor women. As it turned out, the representative was shocked by the fact that he had committed affair with several employees who had been hired.

Park Na-rae, who encountered the story, was surprised that "it is like a comprehensive gift set in the morning drama," and Seo Yi-Sook caught the eye by saying that if he was in the same situation as a sled, he would "just bury it quietly". “I’m not trying to store it, I’m trying to erase time,” Seo Yi-Sook added. “It’s embarrassing and pride-stricken.”