'Black Sun' Namgoong Min, bulk-up great success...Manly Men charm emits

Actor Namgoong Min boasted perfect physical after bulk-up and focused attention on netizens.On the 14th, Namgoong Min posted two photos of a heart-shaped emoticon without any comment through a personal Instagram.In the open photo, Namgoong Min is a picture of a white top and bottom.Especially, his perfect physical and warm visuals harmonized with the emotions of those who made it possible.The netizens who watched this were full of reactions to praise the visuals of Namgoong Min, such as I am really dressed, I am so handsome today, I am so good at white ~ I am so cool.iMBC  Photo Source Namgoong Min Instagram
Actor Namgoong Min boasted perfect physical after bulk-up and focused attention on netizens.On the 14th, Namgoong Min posted two photos of a heart-shaped emoticon without any comment through a personal Instagram.In the open photo, Namgoong Min is a picture of a white top and bottom.Especially, his perfect physical and warm visuals harmonized with the emotions of those who made it possible.The netizens who watched this were full of reactions to praise the visuals of Namgoong Min, such as I am really dressed, I am so handsome today, I am so good at white ~ I am so cool.iMBC  Photo Source Namgoong Min Instagram

Actor Namgoong Min boasted perfect Physical after bulk-up and focused attention on netizens.

On the 14th, Namgoong Min posted two photos of a heart-shaped emoticon without any comment through a personal Instagram.

In the open photo, Namgoong Min is a picture of a white top and bottom. Especially, his perfect Physical and warm visuals harmonized with the emotions of those who made it possible.

The netizens who watched this were full of reactions to praise the visuals of Namgoong Min, such as "I am really dressed", "I am so handsome today", "I am so good at white ~ I am so cool".

iMBC Photo Source Namgoong Min Instagram