The Veil' Namgoong Min "I'm up to 78kg for my work...I'm even a nightmare."

Actor Namgoong Min expressed his feelings of bulking up for the drama.On the afternoon of the 16th, MBC conducted a production presentation of the new gilt drama The Veil (played by Park Seok-ho and directed by Kim Sung-yong) as an online live broadcast to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection (Corona 19).The event was attended by Namgoong Min, Park Ha-sun, Kim Ji Eun and Kim Sung Yong PD.Namgoong Min said, I wanted to show that Han Ji-hyuk is an aggressive and scary person who looks like a person who looks neat or takes charge of retaliation and punishment.So I told the artist, How about a bulkup? I liked the bishop, so I started Exercise again in January.I was constantly Exercise, but there was no reason to grow up because of the role.I was on a diet, so I was going to go out for about 69 to 70 kilograms when I went out a lot.He was a smart detective in his previous work, Day and Night, and he didnt need big muscles, but he was fit to be dry, so he started doing Exercise and now weighed about 78kg.As it looks, Im very tired and hard. Im not going to Baro Exercise because the shoot is over soon.Baro cut off, ate flour and delicious things, and liked Exercise as usual, but it was the first time I was professionally trying to make something, and I had nightmares.I saw myself in the dressing room, and I didnt have any muscles. So I woke up screaming.It is not a perfect body, but I did my best to have no regrets about making efforts. The Veil is a story about the story of the NIS best field agent who disappeared a year ago returning to the organization to find an internal traitor who dropped himself into hell.Namgoong Min plays Han Ji-hyuk of the NIS Hyun Ji-won team, and Park Ha-sun plays Seo Soo-yeon, head of the NIS Crime Information Integration Center.Kim Ji Eun will be disassembled as an emulsion from the Jang Ji-won team in NIS.The Veil is the winner of Park Seok-hos 2018 MBC Drama Drama Competition, and Kim Sung-yong PD of Ok Jung Hwa will direct a new horizon of Korean spy action drama.It will be broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 17th.

Actor Namgoong Min expressed his feelings of bulking up for the Drama.

On the afternoon of the 16th, MBC conducted a production presentation of the new gilt Drama The Veil' (played by Park Seok-ho and directed by Kim Sung-yong) as an online live broadcast to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection (Corona 19). The event was attended by Namgoong Min, Park Ha-sun, Kim Ji Eun and Kim Sung Yong PD.

Namgoong Min said, "I wanted to show that Han Ji-hyuk is an aggressive and scary person who looks like a person who looks neat or takes charge of retaliation and puNIShment. So I told the artist, 'How about a bulkup?' I liked the bishop, so I started Exercise again in January. I was constantly Exercise, but there was no reason to grow up because of the role. I was on a diet, so I was going to go out for about 69 to 70 kilograms when I went out a lot. He was a smart detective in his previous work, Day and Night, and he didn’t need big muscles, but he was fit to be dry, so he started doing Exercise and now weighed about 78kg. As it looks, I'm very tired and hard. I'm not going to Baro Exercise because the shoot is over soon. Baro cut off, ate flour and delicious things, and liked Exercise as usual, but it was the first time I was professionally trying to make something, and I had nightmares. I saw myself in the dressing room, and I didn’t have any muscles. So I woke up screaming. It is not a perfect body, but I did my best to have no regrets about making efforts. "

The Veil' is a story about the story of the NIS' best field agent who disappeared a year ago returning to the organization to find an internal traitor who dropped himself into hell. Namgoong Min plays Han Ji-hyuk of the NIS Hyun Ji-won team, and Park Ha-sun plays Seo Soo-yeon, head of the NIS Crime Information Integration Center. Kim Ji Eun will be disassembled as an emulsion from the Jang Ji-won team in NIS.

The Veil' is the winner of Park Seok-ho's 2018 MBC Drama Drama Competition, and Kim Sung-yong PD of 'Ok Jung Hwa' will direct a new horizon of Korean spy action Drama.

It will be broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 17th.