"The Past I Want to Hide" "Statue 2" Hong Seong-gi, fate that passed through Ryu Seo-yool Lee 17 years ago .."Happy of 10,000 won" motive

In Same Bed, Different Dreams 22, Lee Hyun-yi told Husband Hong Sung-ki and Seo-yool Lee about their past relationship.SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 6th, was broadcast.Lee Hyun-yi appeared as an all-around modeltainer on the day.He was a married woman in her 10th year of marriage, and she revealed Husband, who resembled Jang Dong-gun and Ko Soo, and Lee Hyun-yi laughed, saying, My eyes are handsome, my first impression was Jeon Hyun-moo.The visual Wannabes appeared. Husband Hong Sung-ki is now a semiconductor engineer at Samsung Electronics, and he showed a brilliant spec.At this time, Lee Hyun-yi said that Husband and Ryu are older than me, and that he had appeared in the past broadcast, and the black history appeared on the broadcast together.It turns out that two people who were early members of the program, Happiness of the Won, were seventeen years ago, and Ryu-yol Lee won the week.They were all surprised, saying, Its a really strange relationship.Lee Hyun-yi said, One day, Jun Jin and Ryu Lee appeared in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2, and Husband said nothing, but there was an article that appeared together.Hong Sung-ki said, Then I want to wear earrings and (look), and hide it.Lee Hyun-yi said, But I was happy and had a fan cafe. Hong Sung-ki said, At the peak of my life, I asked for 1,400 people, three of them.Also on the day, the bride-to-be Kim Yoon-ji appeared.When asked if he was going to play 24 hours a day with Husband after seeing Lee Hyun-yi and Hong Sung-ki, Kim Yoon-ji said, I am holding hands unconditionally when I meet, even if Husband tries to take it out.Lee Hyun-yi said, I did it, but nowadays I do not want to touch each other. Lee Ji-hye said, When I raise a child, I am tired and respect each other.Meanwhile, Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of man and woman, and the meaning of meeting half of fate and the value of living together. It is broadcast every Monday night at 11:10 pm.Same Bed, Different Dreams 22 captures the broadcast screen

In Same Bed, Different Dreams 22, Lee Hyun-yi told Husband Hong Sung-ki and Seo-yool Lee about their past relationship.

SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny, which was broadcast on the 6th, was broadcast.

Lee Hyun-yi appeared as an all-around modeltainer on the day. He was a married woman in her 10th year of marriage, and she revealed Husband, who resembled Jang Dong-gun and Ko Soo, and Lee Hyun-yi laughed, saying, "My eyes are handsome, my first impression was Jeon Hyun-moo."

The visual Wannabes appeared. Husband Hong Sung-ki is now a semiconductor engineer at Samsung Electronics, and he showed a brilliant spec.

At this time, Lee Hyun-yi said that "Husband and Ryu are older than me," and that he had appeared in the past broadcast, and the black history appeared on the broadcast together.

It turns out that two people who were early members of the program, “Happiness of the Won,” were seventeen years ago, and Ryu-yol Lee won the week. They were all surprised, saying, “It’s a really strange relationship.”

Lee Hyun-yi said, “One day, Jun Jin and Ryu Lee appeared in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2, and Husband said nothing, but there was an article that appeared together.”

Hong Sung-ki said, "Then I want to wear earrings and (look), and hide it." Lee Hyun-yi said, "But I was happy and had a fan cafe." Hong Sung-ki said, "At the peak of my life, I asked for 1,400 people, three of them.

Also on the day, the bride-to-be Kim Yoon-ji appeared. When asked if he was going to play 24 hours a day with Husband after seeing Lee Hyun-yi and Hong Sung-ki, Kim Yoon-ji said, "I am holding hands unconditionally when I meet, even if Husband tries to take it out."

Lee Hyun-yi said, "I did it, but nowadays I do not want to touch each other." Lee Ji-hye said, "When I raise a child, I am tired and respect each other."

Meanwhile, 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples living in various fields from the perspective of 'man' and 'woman', and the meaning of meeting half of fate and the value of living together. It is broadcast every Monday night at 11:10 pm.

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 22' captures the broadcast screen