Super Junior Eunhyuk, Tong large Filial piety Plex.... thrilled hug "National Filial piety" ('MrMrMr. House Husband 2')

Super Junior Eunhyuk plays a Filial Piety battle with his own sister in Saving Men Season 2KBS 2TV entertainment program Saving Men Season 2 (hereinafter referred to as Mr.House Husband 2) draws the undried Filial Piety competition of Eunhyuk Brother and Sister.Preceding Mr.In the House Husband 2 shoot, Eunhyuk put on a warm Filial Piety Plex, which she remembered her mothers usual desires and then gave a surprise gift.My mother hugged Eunhyuk and praised him as I do this and I am a citizen. So Jillsara went to a restaurant that was famous for going to eat the food she usually wanted to eat.But the restaurants that had been difficult to find through the narrow country roads on the highway were already filled with guests.As the waiting time got longer, the family showed tiredness, and Eunhyuk and his sister s subtle nervous battle to go home just happened.In the end, only my sister left me alone and my family went home. I am interested in how the unconventional nervous battle of Eunhyuk Brother and Sister will be completed.After returning home, Eunhyuk challenged the dish, loudly saying that he would serve more delicious food than restaurants for his parents who could not eat.When I saw the food made by Eunhyuk, my parents admired the perfect visuals. I wonder if Eunhyuk, a cooking earth hand, will succeed this time.MrMrMrMrMr. House Husband 2 is broadcast every Saturday at 9:15 pm.KBS is provided.

Super Junior Eunhyuk plays a Filial piety battle with his own sister in 'Saving Men Season 2'

KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Saving Men Season 2' (hereinafter referred to as 'Mr. House Husband 2') draws the undried Filial piety competition of Eunhyuk Brother and Sister.

Preceding Mr. In the House Husband 2" shoot, Eunhyuk put on a warm Filial piety Plex, which she remembered her mother's usual desires and then gave a surprise gift. My mother hugged Eunhyuk and praised him as "I do this and I am a citizen." So Jillsara went to a restaurant that was famous for going to eat the food she usually wanted to eat.

But the restaurants that had been difficult to find through the narrow country roads on the highway were already filled with guests. As the waiting time got longer, the family showed tiredness, and Eunhyuk and his sister 's subtle nervous battle to go home just happened.

In the end, only my sister left me alone and my family went home. I am interested in how the unconventional nervous battle of Eunhyuk Brother and Sister will be completed. After returning home, Eunhyuk challenged the dish, loudly saying that he would serve more delicious food than restaurants for his parents who could not eat.

When I saw the food made by Eunhyuk, my parents admired the perfect visuals. I wonder if Eunhyuk, a cooking earth hand, will succeed this time.

'MrMrMrMrMr. House Husband 2' is broadcast every Saturday at 9:15 pm.

KBS is provided.