"Sukyeol calls you brother...All The Butlers' Yoon Seok-ryul, double-digit TV viewer ratings breakthrough 'up to 12.1%'

SBS All The Butlers, which was featured in the presidential election, proved the topic by breaking the double digits of the best TV viewer ratings per minute.According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating company, SBS All The Butlers TV viewer ratings in the metropolitan area, which was broadcast on the 19th, rose 3.9% p to 7.8%.Top-line and competitive indicators, 2049 target TV viewer ratings, hit 2.2%, while top-rated TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 12.1%.The broadcast was made up of the first feature of the presidential election.The news that three of the most supportive presidential candidates who declared their candidacy for the 20th presidential election was known to appear, and the first runner on the day, former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul appeared.On this day, Yoon Seok-ryul welcomed the members with comfortable clothes at his house, and his house was revealed for the first time.Yoon Seok-ryul said, I asked you to come to do something delicious. He said, I treat kimchi stew, bulgogi, egg rolls, etc. to make them skillful.I am a white man now.It has been a long time since I quit Prosector General of South Korea. Or Actor Ju Hyuns vocalization was also friendly and friendly.On the day, Yoon Seok-ryul asked about the resignation of Prosecutor General of South Korea and the presidential candidacy, saying, It is difficult to decide to run.It is not normal, he said, after a long time of trouble after his retirement, he decided to run for the presidential election.My generation was able to buy an Apartment if I went to the company for about 10 years, but it was too difficult to get a house for the fortress, said Yoon Seok-ryul. If a young person does not have hope, the society is dead.I have to make a change in such a problem. He said, I tend to be a little scared when I do new things.I have a lot of shortcomings, but I am confident that I can push it in the direction I think without giving up. Later, All The Butlers Hearing was held to intensively explore Master Yoon Seok-ryul.First, Yoon Seok-ryul talked about his representative quote: Im not loyal to people; he tells his juniors, The prosecutor should not be loyal to people.People I say are persons of human rights, he said, the object of loyalty is only the nation and the people. I can like people, but I am not loyal.Yoon Seok-ryul said, The chicken is important to the opponent, but it is with the president.There is no reason to challenge the president, he said. It is much more solid to be on the side of the law than the side of power.If the law of the powerful is not properly handled, the people can not be told to keep the law, and society is in turmoil. It is important how much the investigation into the powerful is based on principle.It should be based on the principle unconditionally. In addition, the hearing focused on keywords related to Jangcheon, 8th and 9th, and Doridori.In the meantime, when asked if there was anything he wanted to take away from Lee Jae-myung and Lee Nak-yeon, who foreshadowed the presidential feature, Yoon Seok-ryul answered frankly, I want to resemble Lee Nak-yeon and Lee Jae-myung.Such a young seak-ryul replied, Yes to the question I am the 20th president of the Republic of Korea.I have to show you more, but I have seen you doing well so far, so you will have the belief that you will do well. Finally, Yoon Seok-ryul asked, If you become president, I will not do this. Sharing rice together is the basis of communication.I will always communicate with many people, such as opposition parties, journalists, and people who need encouragement. He said, I will not eat rice, and I will not hide in front of the people, whether I did well or wrong. Meanwhile, Lee Jae-myung, the governor of Gyeonggi Province, will appear on the 26th following former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, and Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, will appear on October 3.

sbs All The Butlers', which was featured in the presidential election, proved the topic by breaking the double digits of the best TV viewer ratings per minute.

According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating company, sbs All The Butlers' TV viewer ratings in the metropolitan area, which was broadcast on the 19th, rose 3.9% p to 7.8%. Top-line and competitive indicators, 2049 target TV viewer ratings, hit 2.2%, while top-rated TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 12.1%.

The broadcast was made up of the first feature of the presidential election. The news that three of the most supportive presidential candidates who declared their candidacy for the 20th presidential election was known to appear, and the first runner on the day, former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul appeared.

On this day, Yoon Seok-ryul welcomed the members with comfortable clothes at his house, and his house was revealed for the first time. Yoon Seok-ryul said, "I asked you to come to do something delicious." He said, "I treat kimchi stew, bulgogi, egg rolls, etc. to make them skillful. I am a white man now. It has been a long time since I quit Prosector General of South Korea. "Or Actor Ju Hyun's vocalization was also friendly and friendly.

On the day, Yoon Seok-ryul asked about the resignation of Prosecutor General of South Korea and the presidential candidacy, saying, "It is difficult to decide to run. It is not normal, "he said, after a long time of trouble after his retirement, he decided to run for the presidential election. "My generation was able to buy an Apartment if I went to the company for about 10 years, but it was too difficult to get a house for the fortress," said Yoon Seok-ryul. "If a young person does not have hope, the society is dead. I have to make a change in such a problem. "He said," I tend to be a little scared when I do new things. I have a lot of shortcomings, but I am confident that I can push it in the direction I think without giving up. "

Later, All The Butlers Hearing' was held to intensively explore Master Yoon Seok-ryul. First, Yoon Seok-ryul talked about his representative quote: 'I'm not loyal to people'; he tells his juniors, "The prosecutor should not be loyal to people. "People" I say are "persons of human rights," he said, "the object of loyalty is only the nation and the people. I can like people, but I am not loyal."

Yoon Seok-ryul said, "The chicken is important to the opponent, but it is with the president." There is no reason to challenge the president," he said. "It is much more solid to be on the side of the law than the side of power. If the law of the powerful is not properly handled, the people can not be told to keep the law, and society is in turmoil. It is important how much the investigation into the powerful is based on principle. It should be based on the principle unconditionally. " In addition, the hearing focused on keywords related to 'Jangcheon', '8th and 9th', and 'Doridori'.

In the meantime, when asked if there was anything he wanted to take away from Lee Jae-myung and Lee Nak-yeon, who foreshadowed the presidential feature, Yoon Seok-ryul answered frankly, "I want to resemble Lee Nak-yeon and Lee Jae-myung." Such a young seak-ryul replied, "Yes" to the question "I am the 20th president of the Republic of Korea." I have to show you more, but I have seen you doing well so far, so you will have the belief that you will do well. "

Finally, Yoon Seok-ryul asked, "If you become president, I will not do this." "Sharing rice together is the basis of communication. I will always communicate with many people, such as opposition parties, journalists, and people who need encouragement. "He said," I will not eat rice, "and" I will not hide in front of the people, whether I did well or wrong. "

Meanwhile, Lee Jae-myung, the governor of Gyeonggi Province, will appear on the 26th following former prosecutor general Yoon Seok-ryul, and Lee Nak-yeon, former Democratic Party leader, will appear on October 3.