StayC "feels brilliant appearance, stereotypes"

On September 6, she made a comeback with her first mini album <STEREOTYPE>, and the complete picture of the group STAYC, which took first place in the first record chart and music broadcast after debut, was released in the October issue of Cosmopolitan.STAYC, nicknamed the Power Center Stone, has shown perfect visuals with the concept of United States of America high school students who are free from the Cosmopolitan picture.On the comeback album title Color Eyeglass, STAYC said, The first feeling is dignified and powerful, but there are many unexpectedly heartbreaking parts (Isa) when I listen.In addition, the main points of the comeback stage are half-make-up. In fact, members Yun and Se-eun boast a unique atmosphere with different staircuts and a so-called picachu dyed hair, respectively.When asked about the personal episode about the album title fixed idea, SUMIN said, I can not easily see me as a cold image around me.Later, a friend who became close said, You know how to laugh.I dont think (people) know the hardships of this job because its gorgeous, Jay said. Im worried about my younger brother, who is six years younger than me, saying, I want to be on TV.Aisa said, I heard that you should not be young. SUMIN also expressed his belief that I think you should work equally in your position, whether you are old or old.In November of this year, STAYC, which celebrates its first anniversary, celebrated its first anniversary with a vitamin-like smile, saying, I want to have a snack party (Seeun).More pictures and stories of STAYC, which are expected to be more in the future, can be found in the October 2021 issue of Cosmopolitan and the Cosmopolitan website.

On September 6, she made a comeback with her first mini album <stereotype>, and the complete picture of the group StayC, which took first place in the first record chart and music broadcast after debut, was released in the October issue of Cosmopolitan.

StayC, nicknamed the Power Center Stone, has shown perfect visuals with the concept of United States of America high school students who are free from the Cosmopolitan picture.

On the comeback album title Color Eyeglass, StayC said, "The first feeling is dignified and powerful, but there are many unexpectedly heartbreaking parts (Isa) when I listen." In addition, the main points of the comeback stage are “half-make-up.” In fact, members Yun and Se-eun boast a unique atmosphere with different staircuts and a so-called “picachu” dyed hair, respectively.

When asked about the personal episode about the album title 'fixed idea', SUMIN said, "I can not easily see me as a cold image around me. Later, a friend who became close said, "You know how to laugh." “I don’t think (people) know the hardships of this job because it’s gorgeous,” Jay said. “I’m worried about my younger brother, who is six years younger than me, saying, “I want to be on TV.” Aisa said, "I heard that you should not be young." SUMIN also expressed his belief that "I think you should work equally in your position, whether you are old or old."

In November of this year, StayC, which celebrates its first anniversary, celebrated its first anniversary with a vitamin-like smile, saying, "I want to have a snack party (Seeun). More pictures and stories of StayC, which are expected to be more in the future, can be found in the October 2021 issue of Cosmopolitan and the Cosmopolitan website.