"Squid Game" Lee Jung-jae, "I first coached, Gorizia I understand the coach's mind that I was stressed enough to be out."

I understand what director Hwang Dong-hyuk said that Gorizia was stressed out when I first directed it.Lee Jung-jae, the main character of the hot film Squid Game, met with video interview on the afternoon of the 29th.Squid Game is still ranked # 1 in the Netflix content rankings, and it has been set up in succession because of various feedback and parody.I was busy filming my next film Hunt in Busan.He is the top model for the first time in 28 years of his Acting life, as well as appearance with his friend and fellow Jung Woo-sung in Hunt.I still dont feel this way, and Im working on it again, and Im only seeing the news and seeing the Squid Game parody on the Internet.Some fans have made introductions to my past works and said, Lee Jung-jae is not a geologist. Im just grateful.Lee Jung-jae has played the main character Sung Ki-hoon, a loser who loses his job and is a loser who is a white man after getting divorced.Since he has played a strong and charismatic role, his transformation has become prominent.I got a Squid Game scenario last year when I was filming Save from Evil.Its an absurd story, but I felt a cinematic fantasy, and above all, I was convinced that the grievances of the game participants were well explained, and of course I wanted to work with director Hwang Dong-hyuk.I also thought it was a character worth playing Top Model after Killer Ray, fresh and funny.Lee Jung-jae, who has 456 times in the play, participates in the survival game with 455 other people.It continues to be a dangerous competition in the terrifying game of childrens play as a child, but it is a little different from the popular survival game of the West.Even in the rules of the bloody game, Korean humanity is read, thanks to the ensemble of other characters including Lee Jung-jae and the careful production of Hwang.I was surprised to hear that your Gorizia was missing six. I didnt know about it at the scene.Im sure it wasnt just stress, and I know it when Im working on it.Lee Jung-jae is a director and actor in his next film, Hunt. He has finished filming about 80% so far.I feel a lot, but when Im an Actor, Im not the same as when I was in the hostel after shooting.Im worried because every scene is a good result when Im a director, but Im really grateful to be with the good staff.I asked Lee Jung-jae a question that I asked Kim Ji-yeon, CEO of Cylon Pictures, director Hwang or producer. Will season 2 of Squid Game come out?I dont know about Season 2, but I cant predict it at all, because I dont want to know whats the biggest thing about life like Sung Gi-hoon going to see his daughter at the ending.I dont know, ha ha.Lee Jung-jae instead expressed his responsibility for the increasing power of Korean Wave and K-content.Lee Byung-hun has already won Asia and went to Hollywood to show his status as a Korean actor.Mr. Bae Doo-na and Mr. Yoon-jung showed me. But now I think that things and opportunities are coming to more people.I hope that I will meet many fans in a better environment as well as other dramas, movies, and entertainments, and I feel more responsible.

"I understand what director Hwang Dong-hyuk said that Gorizia was stressed out when I first directed it."

Lee Jung-jae, the main character of the hot film 'Squid Game', met with video Interview on the afternoon of the 29th. Squid Game is still ranked # 1 in the Netflix content rankings, and it has been set up in succession because of various feedback and parody. I was busy filming my next film 'Hunt' in Busan. He is the Top Model for the first time in 28 years of his Acting life, as well as appearance with his friend and fellow Jung Woo-sung in Hunt.

“I still don’t feel this way, and I’m working on it again, and I’m only seeing the news and seeing the “Squid Game” parody on the Internet. Some fans have made introductions to my past works and said, ‘Lee Jung-jae is not a geologist.’ I’m just grateful.”

Lee Jung-jae has played the main character Sung Ki-hoon, a loser who loses his job and is a loser who is a white man after getting divorced. Since he has played a strong and charismatic role, his transformation has become prominent.

“I got a Squid Game scenario last year when I was filming ‘Save from Evil’. It's an absurd story, but I felt a cinematic fantasy, and above all, I was convinced that the grievances of the Game participants were well explained, and of course I wanted to work with director Hwang Dong-hyuk. I also thought it was a character worth playing Top Model after Killer Ray, fresh and funny.”

Lee Jung-jae, who has 456 times in the play, participates in the survival Game with 455 other people. It continues to be a dangerous competition in the terrifying Game of children's play as a child, but it is a little different from the popular survival Game of the West. Even in the rules of the bloody Game, Korean humanity is read, thanks to the ensemble of other characters including Lee Jung-jae and the careful production of Hwang.

“I was surprised to hear that your Gorizia was missing six. I didn’t know about it at the scene. I’m sure it wasn’t just stress, and I know it when I’m working on it.”

Lee Jung-jae is a director and Actor in his next film, Hunt. He has finished filming about 80% so far.

“I feel a lot, but when I’m an Actor, I’m not the same as when I was in the hostel after shooting. I’m worried because every scene is a good result when I’m a director, but I’m really grateful to be with the good staff.”

I asked Lee Jung-jae a question that I asked Kim Ji-yeon, CEO of Cylon Pictures, director Hwang or producer. Will season 2 of Squid Game come out?

“I don’t know about Season 2, but I can’t predict it at all, because I don’t want to know what’s the biggest thing about life like Sung Gi-hoon going to see his daughter at the ending. I don’t know, ha ha.”

Lee Jung-jae instead expressed his responsibility for the increasing power of Korean Wave and K-content.

Lee Byung-hun has already won Asia and went to Hollywood to show his status as a Korean Actor. Mr. Bae Doo-na and Mr. Yoon-jung showed me. But now I think that things and opportunities are coming to more people. I hope that I will meet many fans in a better environment as well as other dramas, movies, and entertainments, and I feel more responsible. "