Song Ga-in, Camping Equipment Plex? "Let's go Camping."

Trot singer Song Ga-in has released the current situation and focused attention on netizens.On the 28th, Song Ga-in posted several photos of the personal Instagram, adding a related hashtag with the article To see Camping ... No, there is so much ... I sat in a chair for a few hours and I almost fell asleep.In the open photo, Song Ga-in is shopping at a camping equipment store, especially with a smile of the viewers.The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as I think Im asleep, Im tired of Cain and Im so beautiful in the chair.On the other hand, Song Ga-in has been active in KBS 2TV entertainment Trot Magic Wanderer which was concluded in July, and is appearing in JTBC entertainment Pungryu Captain - War of Hip Singers.iMBC  Photo Source Song Ga-in Instagram

Trot singer Song Ga-in has released the current situation and focused attention on netizens.

On the 28th, Song Ga-in posted several photos of the personal Instagram, adding a related hashtag with the article "To see Camping ... No, there is so much ... I sat in a chair for a few hours and I almost fell asleep".

In the open photo, Song Ga-in is shopping at a Camping equipment store, especially with a smile of the viewers.

The netizens who saw this had various reactions such as "I think I'm asleep", "I'm tired of Cain" and "I'm so beautiful in the chair".

On the other hand, Song Ga-in has been active in KBS 2TV entertainment 'Trot Magic Wanderer' which was concluded in July, and is appearing in JTBC entertainment 'Pungryu Captain - War of Hip Singers'.

iMBC Photo Source Song Ga-in Instagram