So Young Han, the marriage news he delivered himself..."A really warm person."

Actor So Young Han reported on the marriage news.So Young Han said on his SNS on the 26th, I am marriage on the 2nd of next month.He who will be with me in the future is a very warm person who has been together when it is difficult and difficult.It is a very meaningful day in my life, so if you bless me, I will be glad. I will live with as much love as I can, and I would appreciate it if you bless us both so that they can be happy, I hope you are happy, he added.On the other hand, So Young Han performed in various works such as drama Fantasy Tower, Surplus Princess, Gorgeous Temptation, Second Love from End, Brilliant My Life and Roman Holiday.He was also active as a YouTuber and received a good response: as of the 27th, the number of Subscriptions was about 6.66 million.

Actor So Young Han reported on the marriage news.

So Young Han said on his SNS on the 26th, "I am marriage on the 2nd of next month."

"He who will be with me in the future is a very warm person who has been together when it is difficult and difficult. It is a very meaningful day in my life, so if you bless me, I will be glad. "

"I will live with as much love as I can, and I would appreciate it if you bless us both so that they can be happy, I hope you are happy," he added.

On the other hand, So Young Han performed in various works such as drama 'Fantasy Tower', 'Surplus Princess', 'Gorgeous Temptation', 'Second Love from End', 'Brilliant My Life' and 'Roman Holiday'. He was also active as a YouTuber and received a good response: as of the 27th, the number of Subscriptions was about 6.66 million.