So Yoo-jin reveals childhood, daughters Seohyun and Bungeo-pang Beautiful look (Superman)

The childhood of actor So Yoo-jin was captured.Sooo-jin released a trip with Yonghee, Seohyun and Seeun Sam in KBS 2TV The Return of Superman broadcast on September 26th.So Yoo-jin began waking up the children one by one after the early morning stretch; Seohyun, who happened before his brother, said: Seun is a sleepy princess.Its just like Father in the morning, Se-eun, she laughed.So Yoo-jin expressed sympathy that it is the same as Father.So Yoo-jin later tied up Seohyuns hair and expressed surprise at the hairstyle that resembled him; So Yoo-jin said, I have a lot of hair and I look like my mother.In this scene, Sooo-jins childhood photos, similar to the appearance of Seohyun, were revealed and attracted attention.Narrator actor Park Solmi praised Sooo-jin, its so cute.So Yoo-jin recalled, My mother took the Silphin even if she didnt take the book and then Seohyun asked, So you didnt study? So Yoo-jin said, No.I did something, and when I grow up, Im going to be pretty (like my mother), so I dont have to worry about it, she replied.
The childhood of actor So Yoo-jin was captured.Sooo-jin released a trip with Yonghee, Seohyun and Seeun Sam in KBS 2TV The Return of Superman broadcast on September 26th.So Yoo-jin began waking up the children one by one after the early morning stretch; Seohyun, who happened before his brother, said: Seun is a sleepy princess.Its just like Father in the morning, Se-eun, she laughed.So Yoo-jin expressed sympathy that it is the same as Father.So Yoo-jin later tied up Seohyuns hair and expressed surprise at the hairstyle that resembled him; So Yoo-jin said, I have a lot of hair and I look like my mother.In this scene, Sooo-jins childhood photos, similar to the appearance of Seohyun, were revealed and attracted attention.Narrator actor Park Solmi praised Sooo-jin, its so cute.So Yoo-jin recalled, My mother took the Silphin even if she didnt take the book and then Seohyun asked, So you didnt study? So Yoo-jin said, No.I did something, and when I grow up, Im going to be pretty (like my mother), so I dont have to worry about it, she replied.

The childhood of actor So Yoo-jin was captured.

Sooo-jin released a trip with Yonghee, Seohyun and Seeun Sam in KBS 2TV The Return of Superman' broadcast on September 26th.

So Yoo-jin began waking up the children one by one after the early morning stretch; Seohyun, who happened before his brother, said: "Seun is a sleepy princess. It's just like Father in the morning, Se-eun," she laughed.

So Yoo-jin expressed sympathy that "it is the same as Father".

So Yoo-jin later tied up Seohyun's hair and expressed surprise at the hairstyle that resembled him; So Yoo-jin said, "I have a lot of hair and I look like my mother."

In this scene, Sooo-jin's childhood photos, similar to the appearance of Seohyun, were revealed and attracted attention. Narrator actor Park Solmi praised "Sooo-jin, it's so cute."

So Yoo-jin recalled, "My mother took the Silphin even if she didn't take the book" and then Seohyun asked, "So you didn't study?" So Yoo-jin said, "No. I did something, and when I grow up, I'm going to be pretty (like my mother), so I don't have to worry about it," she replied.