"Smart-looking overwork...Monstar X Wait, the fashion king who is perfect for tearing up

Group Monstarrrrr X (Shownu, Decramic reform, Wait, Hyungwon, Juheon, IM) member Wait boasted a water-watered visual.On the afternoon of the 29th, Monstarrrrr X Wait posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, I wear it because of Monbebebe, a skinny jeans that I do not want to wear once a year.In the photo, Monstarrrrr X Wait shows off her extraordinary fashion sense while matching a ripped black jeans, a white T-shirt and a black jacket.Wait was glad to see the charismatic but full of boys as well as the beauty without humiliation at any angle.Especially, the fans who watched this communication with Wait, leaving comments such as Stop looking good, Skinny stuff, Wow Chan is handsome, I love you, I am so cute and I wear skinny for the rest of my life.On the other hand, Monstarrrrr X, which Wait belongs to, released its ninth mini album One Of A Kind in June.Monstarrrrr X Wait SNS
Group Monstarrrrr X (Shownu, Decramic reform, Wait, Hyungwon, Juheon, IM) member Wait boasted a water-watered visual.On the afternoon of the 29th, Monstarrrrr X Wait posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, I wear it because of Monbebebe, a skinny jeans that I do not want to wear once a year.In the photo, Monstarrrrr X Wait shows off her extraordinary fashion sense while matching a ripped black jeans, a white T-shirt and a black jacket.Wait was glad to see the charismatic but full of boys as well as the beauty without humiliation at any angle.Especially, the fans who watched this communication with Wait, leaving comments such as Stop looking good, Skinny stuff, Wow Chan is handsome, I love you, I am so cute and I wear skinny for the rest of my life.On the other hand, Monstarrrrr X, which Wait belongs to, released its ninth mini album One Of A Kind in June.Monstarrrrr X Wait SNS

group Monstarrrrr X (Shownu, Decramic reform, Wait, Hyungwon, Juheon, IM) member Wait boasted a water-watered visual.

On the afternoon of the 29th, Monstarrrrr X Wait posted several self-portraits on his personal SNS, saying, "I wear it because of Monbebebe, a skinny jeans that I do not want to wear once a year."

In the photo, Monstarrrrr X Wait shows off her extraordinary fashion sense while matching a ripped black jeans, a white T-shirt and a black jacket. Wait was glad to see the charismatic but full of boys as well as the beauty without humiliation at any angle.

Especially, the fans who watched this communication with Wait, leaving comments such as "Stop looking good", "Skinny stuff", "Wow Chan is handsome", "I love you", "I am so cute" and "I wear skinny for the rest of my life".

On the other hand, Monstarrrrr X, which Wait belongs to, released its ninth mini album 'One Of A Kind' in June.

Monstarrrrr X Wait SNS